I start bouncing up and down in my seat once I realise we are getting milkshakes. "Milkshakes!" I squeal. The stranger danger man opens my door since I didn't even notice he already got out and I get out. I look at the massive sign and start bouncing up and down again. I'm so excited you don't even get it. The man starts walking towards the entrance and I quickly run up to him making sure I don't loose him. I hold onto his finger with my tiny hand and I pull him with me so I'm running and he's walking since he has long legs he doesn't even need to run to catch up with me.

We reach the entrance and I quickly open the door and pull him inside. It's his turn to drag me now, he starts dragging me towards a table at the back and once we get to the table he peels my hand off of his finger. I quickly sit down and put my hands in my lap bouncing me legs up and down excitedly. The stranger danger man sits down as well in front of me and he pulls out his phone and starts tapping on it.

A pretty waitress walks over to us and hands us menus. When she notices the man in front of me she puts her hands on the table and leans trying to grab his attention. She's moving our table that's rude. "Excuse me your kind of moving out table, can you stop leaning on it please?" The man looks up from his phone and finally notices the girl but she ends up turning to face me and glare. Why is she glaring I asked nicely didn't I? "Sorry I didn't mean to be rude." I smile at her but she still glares. Have I made her sad?

"I didn't mean to make you sad I'm so-" The man leans over and places his warm hand over my mouth. Am I talking to much? The girl looks back at the man and starts blinking really quickly at him. Is she okay? I pull the mans hand off my mouth. "Do you have something in your eye?" I ask politely.

She turns her head around again and comes close to my face. "Stop talking you irritating bitch, you talk way to much." She rolls her eyes and walks off. I put my hand over my mouth and look back at the man who is just staring at me.

I put one hand on the side of my mouth making sure the girl can't see me talking to him and I whisper "she said a bad word." I look down and my menu making sure they have salted caramel milkshakes and they do! I clap my hands happily until the girl comes back over. I hope she managed to get that thing out of her eye.

"So handsome what would you like to order?" She starts twirling her hair around her finger.

"I'm not having anything." He glares at the girl and then goes back on his phone. The girl rolls her eyes. What is so interesting at the back of these peoples heads? She then starts walking away but he grabs onto her arm and pulls her back.

"Ask her." The girl pulls her arm out of his grip and she turns to face me. She stares angrily but I don't take too much notice.

"What do you want." She grits through her teeth.

"Salted caramel milkshake please they are my-" but she walks off before I could finish. I shrug my shoulders and look out of the window beside me.

A couple of minutes later another woman places my milkshake on the table. "Thank you!" I say to her and she smiles before walking away. I looked over at the man and he was still on his phone. I suddenly realised that my auntie must be worried since I haven't come home. I quickly grab my broken small phone out of my pocket and text her that I'll be coming home soon and she replied with hurry up.

"Why didn't you get anything stranger danger man?" I asked whilst sipping my drink with the straw. He turned his phone off and placed it on the table.

"I don't want one." He leaned back on his chair and put his hands on the table. Why wouldn't he want one? I'll let him try mine instead.

I push my cup forward to him. "Try mine." He looks at me and then the cup, then back to me. He shakes his head. "Try it or I'll kung fu you."
Hey that rhymed, I giggled to myself.

He grabbed the cup and sipped on the straw. I put my thumbs up and then down letting him decide if it's good or bad but he just nods his head and pushes the cup back towards me.
"Use your thumbs." He rolled his eyes and put his thumb up which made me smile.

After a couple of minutes I was done and he paid for me but I promised him I'll repay him by getting him a milkshake soon. Once we were back in the car he started driving me to my house and we arrived in about ten minutes.

I got out of the car but before I closed the car door behind me I spoke. "I pinky promise that I'll get you a salted caramel milkshake soon to repay you for everything you did for me." I held out my pinky for him and wiggled it. After about a minute or so he finally wraps his pinky around mine, thank god my pinky was starting to cramp up. I closed the car door and skipped to my front door but before I walked in I turned around and saw him looking at me through the window so I waved and walked inside.

______________________________
-chapter complete-
᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Word count: 1579

Hey angels I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Make sure to vote and tell your friends about my story, thank you!!

I love you <3