16) Twisting the Truth

Start from the beginning

He shrunk back when he saw Ryland lean over and stare at him with an emotionless face, forgotten clothes gripped in his hand.

Ryland leaned in closer and rested his free hand on the armrest. He watched with calculating eyes as James looked away and gulped.

"...You're acting like we've never seen each others' bodies before," Ryland mumbled, raking his eyes unconsciously down James's body.

James's faint blush turned darker and he shot his eyes at the boy in confused shock, "What?! When did we-"

"Changing rooms, swimming lessons. Come on, keep up," Ryland cut him off and handed over his clothes for the boy to change into, "Just change here."

James hesitantly looked at Ryland's retreating form but looked away and bit his lips hesitantly as Ryland pulled his shirt over his head, exposing his upper body.

Why is he acting so... gentle...

Grinning, Ryland turned around to see that James hadn't moved an inch.

"Or do I have to change you myself?"

James hastily got up with wide eyes and cautiously lifted the bottom of his shirt up, turning to hide his blush when Ryland grinned and looked at the exposed skin.

Sensing his shyness, Ryland chuckled and turned away, changing himself into his night wear.

James, slightly relieved and thankful, continued to change into the clothes that were given. When he was changed, James looked into the mirror to find the shirt a bit loose and big on him. The bottom of the shirt reach just above his mid-thigh.

James was pretty slim compared to most 15-16 year old boys. Height wise, he was tall enough at 5'6.

I'm still growing.

A loud snort brought him back and he turned to see Ryland fishing his phone out of his pocket and snapping a picture, muffling his giggle.

James's eyes panicked and his hands moved by himself. He surged forward and tried to grab the phone that was out of his reach, "Hey! Delete that!"

Laughing, Ryland held it up and well out of James's hold, "I'm sending this to my friends' groupchat."

James's heart leapt into his throat and he stopped trying to grab the other's phone.

His friends? All of them?

"No, don't. Please," James said, alarmed when Ryland was tapping on his phone.

"Why? You look good in my clothes. And maybe it'll stop Chase from bugging you all the time," Ryland laughed when James lunged forward again.

No, that'll make it worse. Please.

Ryland moved back, out of James's reach and dodged him when he went to grab again. James hit the edge of the bed's mattress and immediately felt a weight on his back.

A hand was in his hair and keeping him from looking up. However it was pretty obvious Ryland was on top of James, preventing him from moving.

"Get off me! Ryland please don't send it. If Chase sees that I'm-"

He shut his mouth before he finished his sentence. Ryland didn't seem to notice what he said as he was busy smiling at his phone.

James may look thin and small, however he wasn't as weak as he looked. He shoved Ryland off him, earing a small 'oof' and snatched Ryland's phone out of his hands, staring at the screen.

Set as wallpaper?

Lock Screen