The room seemed to still as the last part and a few vampires leaned forward in their seats. It wasn't until now I noticed that many of the newly bought 'pets' were either sitting by their masters feet or on the ege of their chair. Once again I had to resist the urge to sneer.

        "Shes quite for the most part but I must warn all of you she is a bit on the feisty side but I assure you her fire can be fun if used properly."

        I huffed a bit causing the owner to glare sideways at me. The only way my 'fire' would be fun is if you're suicidal or a masochist.

        As his little speech ended the bidding began. I didn't even bother counting after the first hand went up, I just went numb. I hadn't expected to be bid on. I didn't want to be bought. Frankly I would rather die.

        I was shaken back to reality by the owner calling out, "SOLD to Lord Dawson! for the price of $350,000!"

        Mummers broke through the room and I felt my eyes widen, from what I understood the bidding started at around $10,000- 15,000 at this place because it was high end and the average girl was sold for $100,000. Who the hell pays $350,000 for a pet they were just going to drain one day anyways? Before I could process everything I was led from the stage and walked over to a table.

        It was the table with the man who had the red streak in his hair, he looked over me slowly, his voice coming out in a smooth rumble, "has she been fed on before?"

        I narrowed my eyes on him and tried to place his accent while the owner shook his head and rubbed at his wrists, "never, Lord Dawson."

        He nodded, "good. I don't like my things being touched." His eyes flicked down to where another vampire had a grip on my arm.

        The other vampire quickly let go and I nearly smirked as fear flashed in his eyes.

        Lord whats-his-face slid his gaze back onto me his chin resting on one hand as the other slowly picked up the strand of diamonds hanging from my navel, "did you pierce her? this wasn't included in the file you sent."

        The owner seemed to become nervous, "no my lord. She already had the piercing when she was caught."

        I was getting really tiered of being talked about like I wasn't there and highly annoyed that Lord leach was now running his hands over my stomach, tracing my rips, "Shes skinnier than in the photo's is she sick?"

        The owner answered quickly, "no my lord. She just seems to lose her appetite from time to time."

        The still seated vampire didn't reply instead he looked up at me, I was shocked to see that although he had red eyes, like all vampires, his seemed to be two distinctly different shades of red. He seemed to examine my face for a moment, eyes flicking down to my collar briefly, "Calla, such a pretty flower."

        I pursed my lips and denied him a response.

        "Tell me little flower, what is it you like to eat?"

        I couldn't stop the words that rushed from my mouth, "I would say the blood of my enemies but I'm pretty sure you guys have dibs on that."

        The owner stiffened beside me, "I apologize my lord sh-"

        He cut him off by putting up a hand before flipping out a shiny black credit card, "I'll be sticking to my bid, no need to grovel."

        The owner nodded, taking the card before bowing deeply and departing with the other vampire who handed the Lord my leash after clipping it to my collar.