𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

These NGL clothes are surprisingly soft, flexible, and not an eyesore. The pretty "boysenberry" color is now a favourite. 

We stop in a forest. There was a bloody mess on the floor, but a very recognizable hat. "Ponzu-" 

My knees buckle and Killua catches me. I steady myself. "Rest easy." 

Killua finds a bullet casing. Kite looks at it grimly. "So in addition to drugs, the NGL were making guns as well."

We start off running again. Spotting a village, we search it and find no one. However, we did find a path of blood. We follow it, and a creature emerges from the forest. 

"Chimera Ant," Kite mutters. 

"Damn though, it's ugly." 

The Chimera Ant rears its head and attacks us, knocking a feeble blow on us. Kite walks away. "You must fight it on your own, so I know that you are strong enough to stay with me." 

We nod. It makes sense. 

We start to attack, and we glance at each other, forming a perfect plan in my head.

I turn into the Devil and look at the Chimera Ant in its eyes. He starts to shake. Then Killua strikes the ant with lightning and Gon knocks it into the sky with his rock paper scissors. 

As the ant falls back down, something swoops through the sky and takes it away. I go back to my regular form.  

The Chimera Ant starts to scream at us. I'm in shock. Those attacks . . . they didn't kill him?

Kite walks up to us. "Don't blame yourselves. Those were some powerful attacks. All you need now is experience. But whether we win or lose," he looks up at us, a serious gleam in his eyes. "Hell lies in front of us." 

"We're coming," I say firmly. Gon and Killua agree with me. 

We continue to run, but I stop, Gon bumping into me. I gape at the sight in front of me. Dozens of cliffs in front of me, with millions of little caves inside. Full of drugs and guns. The real NGL. 

We're walking through one of the caves when we stop. "There's three Chimera Ants coming here."

I sigh. "Who am I supposed to fight, then?" 

"You can help." 

"Yeah, yeah, of course I can help! Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm helpless." 

"I know that. But I've seen your Nen power. I assume there's an Angel as well?" 

I nod. "How did yo-" 

"And if one power is destruction, the other must be healing. I want you to be ready to heal anyone. That takes a lot of Nen, so wait." 

"Fine."