" Lisa who tell you about the kiss?" Jieun asked her.

" Mama lee, she said she's excited that her grandchildren will coming soon" lisa said like it was nothing she's playing nintendo with other rascals, jieun facepalm literally and slump on her seat beside lisa.

" Are you pregnant unnie?" Lisa asked makes them all stop on what they where doing, jisoo and chaeyoung just came.

" Lisa stop asking nonsense ok, why you still playing take your nap already" jisoo scold lisa, she's spitting too much words makes people flustered without her knowing as what nayeon said she has no filter.

" But unnie just one round I'll will break my record already" lisa whined still pressing her button, but stand up and get near to jisoo and lay on her side snuggle but her eyes is on the switch, jisoo sighed.

" Just one and done" jisoo said, lisa behavior is too cute they can't handle sometimes, people don't know her will surely judge her for being abnormal on her age she caress lisa hair and check it its so long already and her bangs is frizzy.

" Who know how to cut hair?" Jisoo asked them joohyun is applying nail polish to jennie.

" Why unnie?" Joohyun asked they where like in a small living room very domestic family just being lazy and hanging out.

" Lisa's hair need to be fix, its been awhile since I cut it, I can't cut it myself my grip is not yet stable" jisoo playing Lisa's hair.

" We can hire a salon unnie, of everyone as well want to fix there hair" jennie suggest.

" Lisa won't like it someone touching her bangs aside from us" jisoo said and shes starled when lisa squeal lisa on her own, she broke her record, she's happy now and she turn it off and face jisoo she gave her smile and kiss jisoos side tummy.

" I think kwang soo can" joohyun said, kwangsoo flight is separate, he will send the wonder pets first then he will ride again to Hawaii.

" Lets asked him when we get there" jisoo nod joohyun say next to chaeyoung, they talked lowly

" So you didn't mention this" joohyun is curios but if chaeyoung don't want to talked about it she will respect.

" Unnie it~" chaeyoung said everything as what she said to jisoo, and joohyun understand why jieun acting like that.

" Be patience, its to early its good you hang out just dont force to her even it's obvious she might have feelings for you too" joohyun said and she nod they talked other matters like business and stuff they do work laptop and phone calls they have seungri to rely on even his a detective and ms. Seo too.

" Jeong, after this vacation can you help me find Jennie's sister?" Seulgi said they are now in mini bar jisoo and lisa is sleeping.

" No worries me and nayeon with momo planned it already, since the other will be helping you around korea" jongyeon said cause mina will doing her job to seulgi as assistant and other also will be action as OIC some seulgi's businesses.

" So ready can I see the ring?" Jongyeon asked about the he proposal.

" Its getting heavier on my pocket but I won't show it to you I want her to be the first one to saw it" seulgi said jongyeon nod.