"Lizzie! Wake up!" I moaned that I want to sleep. If I don't get enough sleep I will be cranky. He waited till I woke up. He gave me the money and insisted that I keep it somewhere I won't use it one go. I explained how I wanted the money and why it was necessary. He obliged immediately. He gave me everything I needed. He wished me luck and walked away. He promised me that if I need him again, I should call him and he will come to my rescue. I promised him I would. He got on his bike, one of his buddies gave me a paper bag of stuff they felt I might need. I thanked him and watched as they drove off. I walked back to the Lighthouse to eat my breakfast and see what was in the bag. It contains a lock picker, Taser, a pocketknife, pepper spray, a flashlight, a walkie-talkie, and a danger whistle and burner phone. I smiled and packed my bag for the journey. I can only stay here for another five days before the owner of this property will arrive with his grandson. He is an annoying man who really can give anyone a headache. I like this place, it had conveniences that I will miss. I can take a rake and collect clams from the surf. I can go swimming and collect lobster, oyster, and abalone. I can walk a few minutes to reach a grocery store and get vegetables. The grumpy even installed a wood fire oven outside the lighthouse. I can make pizzas all year long with no problem. I was going to miss this place. I had one problem to solve. Thankfully, Jake got me a camera that I can use to record a message for myself in case the other me wakes up. I recorded my message. Everything was going well until the day I was supposed to leave. I heard on the walkie-talkie, "I think the psychic is in Alastair's beachfront property." I started to hyperventilate. It was not far from where I was. I felt my ears pounding. I felt darkness swallow me as I fell to the ground.

I woke up to see myself on the floor. It took me a moment to realize it was my turn to use my gifts. I assume that I was on a holiday so I looked for clues for what was going on. I found a camera with a note Play Me written on it. I knew this had to bad. With shaking hands, I looked at it to confirm the worst. "If you are watching this. It means we have switched places, I am sad to inform you that I failed us. I used my gifts, which got the attention of the FBI and the secret society Uncle Wolf has joined. If I stayed with mom and dad, the Feds would take us and use us until we go insane and commit suicide or the other option is The Swords and Cross society would murder mom and dad. I am sorry please forgive me. I don't want to attend another funeral." She wept as she explained everything. I knew she was right. So I picked up the stuff she showed me and walked out the door. She got me a fake identity now my name is Rebecca Queen, I was to go to Cold Spring, New York. I was going to lay low for the rest of my life.

I rode on ten trains, four buses, and a cab before I reached my destination. I saw the news of me blaring on the news but unfortunately, they had no pictures. My parents had successfully destroyed my pictures. They had a rough sketch of me it looks nothing like me so I was safe. I gave a sigh of relief that I arrived without creating a scene. The next step was to create a video for the next me to listen to when she wakes up.

I jumped out of the bed; I turned to see I was still in the nurses' station. I realized that I used my gift to see what the future holds. I decided to stay and convinced myself that there is a way I could do this without running away and that is what I will do. I stuck my finger in my mouth and made myself vomit. She came to find me on the floor, I didn't have to tell her to call mom. She did so without me even asking her to. Mom and dad collected me and escorted me home. I waited till the FBI arrived to escort me. I told them I will go under the condition my father come too. I don't trust the FBI. They obliged my request. We packed our stuff and hopped on the black four-door sedan with tinted windows and no license plates. They tried to be friendly with me, they asked me if I wanted to turn on the siren. I told them I just came from the school infirmary I want to rest. Respectfully, they asked the others to turn off their sirens as well. I closed my eyes to remember the first time my gifts flared. For some reason, the other personas all share this memory as well.