Feild trip

"Ugg..." Peter groned. It felt like the school day would last forever. He glanced at the clock, 'Five minutes'. Peter was  tapping his foot on the ground.

"Before you go," Mr. Harrison said. "We are going on an overnight field trip next week. We will be there Tuesday thru friday. Only the students that have been absent for less than 10 days can go on the trip. You need to take home these permission slip and returned they, signed, by friday." He said holding up the permission slips.

He spent the next minute passing out the slips to everyone except Luna, Ash and Alexander. The three have been absent for more than 10 days. Peter had (Surprisingly) only been absent for 9.

"Any questioned before I dismiss you?" He asks. "Yes Ash?"
"For the people who have been absent for more then Ten days stay at home those days?" Ash asked as pulled down her sleeve, covering her bandages.
"Sure." He responded. "Any other questions?"
"Any hints of ware were going?" Asked Faffiette.
"Lets just say, everyone is going to freak out when we get there."

-----------------------------Later That Day-----------------------------

"How was your day?" Clint asked the teens as they were quietly eating dinner.
"Its was fine." Mumbled Ash as she swallowed some pasta.
"Our class is going to have a field trip next week, but we had to be absent for less than 10 days." Alexander said. "So he is letting us stay here during the trip. Peter can to though."
"Where are you going to go?" Questioned Steve.
"The teacher won't say." Mumbled Peter. "Its over night.
"How long is it?" Asked Bruce.
"Four days. Tuesday thru friday." Luna ansured for him.. "That means four days without stopping any crime."
"It's not that bad." Stated Clint. "Peter, think of it as four days of being normal."
"I guess so." Peter murmured in response.

On Friday

"Everyone turned in their permission slips." Stated Mr. Harrison.
"So now can you tell us where we are going?" Growed ash loudy making everyone else around the class laugh.
"We are going to Stark Industries." The teacher announced.

Everyone except Peter, Luna, Ash and Alex were excited. The four crowned. Flash looked at them and said obnoxiously. "Now we will find out that your 'internships' are fake."
"There not Flash." Ash said through clenched teeth. Giving flash a death glare.
"There definitely fake." Tomas said, backing up Flash.
"Whatever." Ash sighed as the group walked around them.

Back at the tower

"Do you know where you going now?" Tony asked.
"It's here." Laughed Alex.
"This will be fun." Ash said sharing mischievous looks with Natasha and luna.

Tuesday morning

"Have fun on your trip!" Tony smirked as Peter left. In response he got a groane for a response.

When he got to school  he went up to Laffiette to chat. They were met by Tomas and Flash.

"Hey, Loosers." Flash said. "Ready to find out that your Internship is fake, Peter."
"Its real." Peter said threw his teeth.
"Sure it is." Tomas said sarcastically. "And im the president of the U.S.A."
"Its real. Peter never lies." Laffiette said, backing Peter up as he and Tomas glared at each other.
"Seperate you to!" Mr. Harrison said separating the two teens.

Tomas stuck his tongue out like a kid and in return he got a disgusted look from Laffiette.

"Got on the bus everyone!" Mr. Harrison said as he headed the students into the bus.

About an hour later the class arrived at SI. As the class w
walked into the lobby everyone except Peter were looking around the room in amazement. A minute later they met their tour guide.

"Hi, im Cristal and i'll be your tour guide for the next few days." She said to the class. "When I say your name come up and get your Pass. It will allow you to get into different areas in the building. Lafayette.

When she said Lafaette came up and she gave him a wight pass with his name on it. She continued that until all their classmates got passes.

"Any questions before I show you where your rooms are?" Cristal asked. "Yes Flash?"
"How come Peter have a Pass." Flash said.
"He can use his intern pass. interns." She responded. "Now, if you follow me we'll go thru security."

Cristal led the group towards security.

'Cristal Jonsin, intern and tour guide. Clearance level four'

Everyone else looked around in confusion well Cristal just laughed.

"That's Tony's AI, F.R.I.D.A.Y." She explained. "Now walk through one at a time."

'Flash Thompson, guest. Clearance level one'
'Tomas Jefferson, guest. Clearance level one'
'Lafayette, guest. Clearance level one'
'Peter Parker, intern and guest. Clearance level ten. Welcome back. Would you like me to inform Me. Stark that your here?'
"No F.R.I.D.A.Y." Peter mumbled as he continued to walk thru security
'Charls Lee, guest. Clearance level one'
'Samuel Seabury, guest. Clearance level ten'

All their classmates started to murmur about why Peter has higher level badge.

"How much did you pay her to say you are a interns? I thought you were poor." Flash spat.
"I didn't." Sighed Peter.
"And how did you hack into the AI?" Asked Tomas, not paying attention to the response.
"Like I said, I didn't." Peter repeated.
"If Peter said he didn't, he didn't." Laffiette said before the two could say any more.

Later, during lunch

"Yummmm, tastes like home." Laffiette said as he bit into a warm baguette.
"I bet." Peter said as he swallowed a bite of pasta.
"What do you think we'll do after lunch?" Laffiette asked.
"I don't know." Sighed Peter. "Probably visit a lab or something."
"Samule, we know your eavesdropping on us." Sighed Laffiette.
"So? I wanted to make sure you weren't planning something to make the 'rebels' beat the loyalists." Spat Samuel, putting air quotes around the world 'rebels.
"The rebels are better and you know it!" Laffiette shouted, standing up making some of his food fall off the table.
"No their not!" Samule shouted back. The two getting at eachothers throats.
"Everyone, let's get going." Shouted Cristal near the elevator. The two scowled at each other before walking twards Cristal.