Chapter 1

"How....... Alexander?"
".....Luna... he ...alot.....blood."

I could barely make out what they were saying. My head was pounding and my body aching. I heard Ash and Luna talk about Alexander, me. I scanned the room, looking for Peter. Disappointed, I fell back asleep.

When I woke up again I saw peter next to me, with a worried face.

"You ok Alexander?" I heard him ask.
"Ugg-"
"Yes- or no?" He said, starting to panic.
"I'm ok.... I think? What happened?" I asked. Confused. My head still pounding
"You don't remember?" Peter said, slightly amused, before quickly going back to the question, "Well....."

{FlashBack}

"Little Lion!" Spider-Man yelled as he shot webbing at a wall and started swinging towards the middle school, "We need to hurry! A shooting just started five minutes ago!"
"No doubt there keeping some students captive." LIttle Lion said under his breath, "I just hope he doesn't kill anyone."
"Ya Alex." said Peter.

{10 Minutes Later}

Once they got there spidy had a small throbbing in his head.

"Ugggg." Spider-Man grunted, "My senses are telling me that they are in the gym."
"I think so too, I see them in the room." Little Lion whispered.

They quietly found a small window, far away from the captives. Spidy tried to figure out a way to open the window. Breaking it would be loud and the shooter would hear. When Peter was pondering how to open it Alex punched it lightly and it opened easily.

"How did you do that?" Peter questioned.
"Idk, powers I guessed." Alex mumbled as he climbed into the building.

They snuck around on the roof towards the captives and shooter. When Peter and Alex finally came up with a plan after 10 minutes they heard a loud boom. Frozen, Peter slowly looked down, hoping to not see one of the captives shot, or worse. When his gaze met the ground he didn't expect to see what he saw. He saw Hawkeye and Black Widow.

The latter of the two had a gun in her hand, it was aimed at the shooter (who they still didn't know who they were) and looked like she was prepared to shoot without feeling any emotion. Well the other had a bow at his side and was trying to figure out how to help the people who were here.

Alex suddenly kicked off the roof and flipped towards the ground. He turned invisible right before he landed on the gym floor.

Hawkeye was shocked when a person started falling from the sealing, and was even more when they disappeared.

Alex made his way towards the captives (who saw him fall) and made himself visible again. When she saw their faces he recognised them quickly. He saw his teacher Washington, his crush John Lorence, the sister treo of Angelica, Elisa and Peggy. He also recognized M.J, Gwen, and Flash (the school bully) with two of his friends.

"Follow me, and be as quiet as possible." he whispered as quiet as he could, but also loud enough for them to hear him. He quietly escorted them out of the building from were the Secret Agents entered. Then he went and joined the fight.
A few seconds after Alex fell Peter shot webbing at the gun in the shooters hand. He took out the bullets and pocketed the items. He then quickly dropped towards the ground.

BOOM! He heard from behind him. Peter flung around to see some of the shooters friends. There were five of them, two with guns and three with knives. His senses pounded in his head. They were all armed. The two shortest one sprinted over to were the captives were. He would try to stop them if the other three weren't shooting at him and stabbing him. He was able to disarm one of them after a while of fighting and webbing them in the face. He heard a gunshot behind him and the moaning of the original villain from pain. Then he saw Black Widow some over and start to help take down these three and saw Hawkeye head towards Alexander to help him.

He shot webbing at the current person we were fighting and made him fall. Black Widow took out after a minute or two. When the three were out he looked over towards the others. Alex was bleeding from his side, he was walking with a limp towards me, but he suddenly collapsed on the ground after taking a few wobbly steps. With a loud *clunk* his head hit the ground, causing him to go unconscious.

Peter wan towards him in an instance. It hurt to see him like this.

"No no no no....." He whispered to himself.
"He should come and have Bruce look over him." He heard the male avenger say as I started to rip off some of my and his suits to wrap around the wounds.
"No, he can't, he won't. Last time someone one of us knew went to a hospital they died." Peter said without thinking the words over.
"Last time? What do you mean?"
"Both of are families either left, or died."
"Are you ok?" he heard a female voice say as Peter's eyes began to water, he was about to cry.
"SHIT." he said to himself. "He will miss school again!!"
"Your kids?" Natasha questioned aloud, stating the obvious.
"Why are you kids fighting crime?" Clint asked
"Shit." Peter said as some of Alexander's blood started to puddle on the ground.

Cling slowly headed to pick up unconscious teen hero, but before he could Peter clucked his friend close to him. His worried look quickly replaced with a death glare aimed at the archer.

"He's not going with you." Peter said through his teeth. "He's will come with me were there are people we can trust, unlike you." The last part he said under his breath.
"But you need-" before they finished peter scooped up Alex in his arms and began to run out of the building before swinging away.

Current time with the Avengers

Clint and Natasha stayed quiet during breakfast.

Natasha felt sick thinking of the kids being orphans, especially about the one that was unconscious by the end of the fight. She took his blood from the ground in hopes to find out who he was, but didn't feel comfortable asking Tony.

Tony saw her just staring off into space slowly stirring her cereal. After five minutes of that he broke her thoughts.

"What's wrong with you two? Didn't you guys meet Lion and Spidey two days ago?" Little did he know he just make things worse.
"One of them got hit hard and lost a lot of blood." he started hearing Nathasha say under her breath well Clint acted like he didn't hear him.
"Who are you talking about?" Tony asked.
That, Clint heard. "The two beat us to the scene."
"How?" Tony asked slightly surprised.
"They made it to the scene before us and Lion got a giant cut on his side, he was limping, so he must of had sprained his foot or broke his leg." Clint explained. "When we offered to have him see Bruise Spidy said last time when someone one of them knew was in the hospital they died. Also that there family either left, of died."
"What else?" Tony asked.
"He mentioned something about school, and about missing another day." Natasha said. "The others they fight with are also kids too I bet."
Tony was about to ask something but Clint cut him off. "He left with Little Lion before we could stop them. We couldn't stop him from leaving."
"You said that you have some of Lions blood, right? I could use it to find out who he is."
"That would be good." Said Natasha as she handed Tony the vile of blood.

Later in the lab

'It's as if something is off in his blood' Tony thought as he looked into Little Lions Dna.

Jarves has been looking through the Dna for an hour.

"Sur, I found two teens Dna in the blood sample" The robot stated.
"Who?" Asked Tony, slightly surprised.
"The two are Peter Parker and Alexander Hamilton" He said.