𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 ❆ 𝙗𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧

┏━━━━━━━━ 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ━━━━━━━━┑

angst ; light fluff

bakugou is currently 25

y/n is dead as hell <3

in this one, bakugou is having his first

christmas holiday without you

1411 words

┗━━━━━━━ ❆ クリスマスクッキー ☃ ━━━━━━━┚

PIERCING CRIMSON EYES followed the snowflakes that landed softly on the glass window.

the gloomy apartment remained quiet and cold as a sigh escaped the widower's lips. his heart lay heavy in his chest at the dim atmosphere.

the apartment was cold and there wasn't any sign of christmas decor. everything was it's usual simple black, grey, or white.

ding dong

the male looked over to his front door and lazily walked over to it before being greeted by a group of friends...and allies.

"bakubro! merry christmas!," his red-headed friend spoke enthusiastically but received a dreary sigh in return.

the male grunted and stepped aside allowing room for the two groups of people into his dismal abode.

"we know that you're not really big on christmas this year but we wanted to bring you some holiday cheer, kero." tsu spoke as she made her way over to the grey polyester couch.

it was true. this year he had been avoiding any form of christmas celebration. it hurt to celebrate this holiday. it was your favorite one and it reminded him too much of you and his heart was damaged enough.

"tsk...whatever" bakugou replied lowly before shutting the front door.

everyone had found a spot in the living room to sit and he only watched silently before joining them in the room and sitting on the arm of one of his couches. the room still remained silent and it was beginning to get awkward.

kaminari let out a very fake cough before speaking up.

"all of us have already opened our gifts. we have this one for you-"

"I don't want it." bakugou looked down at his lap as he spoke coldly.

everyone exchanged looks before deku spoke up.