_Eyylmao_ (Sinewave and Aleksandr: Friendship)

Aleksandr belongs _Eyylmao_

Eyylmao: Aleksandr has not known Sinewave for long, but she's still helped him out greatly. Since she is also his only real friend in England so far, he has made it his business to know her birthday and the such. He approaches her outside her place of work and greets her with a wave and a smile. His English having improved significantly since his arrival, he attempts to string together a coherent sentence to wish her a happy birthday.
"Hey Sine! Happy birthday! It amazes me how old you really are, since you look good as new." He chuckles, trying not to draw attention to how she is not human, which still mildly bothers him but he's mostly put aside his prejudice towards his best friend being an Android, since mentally, she's just as human as he is.

SinewaveSanctuary: Sinewave has been working in a laboratory, helping out with many experiments involving the use of  electricity in  alchemy. A fascinating area, so much so that she has been quite busy here ever since Christmas, and even today,  on her birthday, she has not taken the day off. The results of the experiments  so far are promising, so she is very pleased when she leaves the lab early (admittedly only leaving early at all because the lead scientist insisted that she do so so that she could celebrate her birthday, practically having to push the efficiency-obsessed machine out the door). She is even more pleased to see her recent friend Aleksandr waiting for her. An unexpected surprise, certainly! She has been helping him with his English and with navigating London in general, knowing that she is his only friend here and wanting to help him in any way she can. She enjoys his company, and they are always happy to see each other.
"Thank you!" She replies to him, noting his use of her nickname. She recalls how he was a little unsure of her at first due to her not being human, but his using her nickname  is proof that he has grown to trust and understand her, and this surprise gesture of his really brings home the fact that they are good friends now. She does not mind his remarking on her age-she does not deny it, and she is pleased that he can see that she is still in such good condition. And to her and many others of her kind, her year of manufacture is not a sign of being outdated, but rather a badge of honour, considering how each individual reflects the technology of their time of creation.
"I had not planned to be out so early," Sinewave continued, "but the professor insisted-something about only being 129 once, he says. Anyway, since I now have unexpected but welcome  free time and an equally unexpected but welcome companion,  perhaps we might go for an afternoon walk? There are plenty of places within this city that are best viewed in the middle of winter, after all."

—————————-

Eyylmao,
You are the newest of my RP partners, and we haven't had a chance to get to know one another much yet, but all the same, I'm really glad we've met and had the chance to RP together, and I look forward to what it will bring!
Aleksandr is a really cool, unique, fascinating and well-researched character; you've clearly put a lot of love and effort into developing and researching everything about him. I can't wait to see what he and Sinewave get up to, and learning more about him and his background.
SinewaveSanctuary.