TheCrazyRavenclaw (Sinewave and Godric: Communication)

Godric de Lorenzo belongs to TheCrazyRavenclaw

Sinewave did not know how Godric had found out that it was her birthday (S.J. had known about it and told him, presumably), let alone managed to get her a note wishing her a happy birthday. Nevertheless, it was a welcome surprise, and she hoped that he had been faring well in the time since she had seen him; she had certainly thought about him in the time since they met, a little anxiously since she had heard no response in regards to the apprenticeship she had offered him. Had both notes been intercepted after all? Well, there was no point in dwelling on such fears.

It pleased her that he too had thought of her since the fateful day that they had met, and had gone to the effort of getting a note to her. Even if he was unable or did not want  to accept the offer she had made, she hoped that they could still meet again and be friends for many days to come.

As she reflected on their meeting, she wrote a note back. How she would get this to him she did not know, but if he had managed to get a message to her, she too would find a way:

"Thank you for your message; I hope we can meet again soon, or at least establish a more practical means of communicating with one another.
I hope you are well and received one of my notes if not both.
-SL."

———————————————————-

Hi TheCrazyRavenclaw,
Thank you for being the first to respond to my announcement about Sinewave's birthday and inspiring this whole thing in the process! I'm sorry you didn't get the chance to write a proper passage for it because I didn't know I was going to do the special replies. Regardless, I'm glad you liked the reply I gave you.

You've been a really great RP partner so far; the setting of our RP is really immersive and unique, both in regards the de Lorenzos' palace and also the world at large with its secret society of supernatural beings. It's interesting to see Benedict Ashersbury as one too. Godric is very cute and precious, he needs some love. Please give your little faerie boy a hug from me :)

I wish you all the best for this year, especially given recent events. I hope you're holding up better now, and if you ever just want to chat, my PMs are always open.
-SinewaveSanctuary.