"Paris," she says in excitement.

"No Paris or Italy"

"Why?" She says in disappointment.

"He has houses and people out there"

"You've been there?" She asks

"Yea he bought me a house out there"

"How about Tokyo" she says and I look at her with excitement . "It's a big ass city and I doubt he would be able to find us"

I jump up "Your right I mean the city is way too fucking big"

She starts laughing "He'd never find us"

I grab her hand and we look around to find the boys. "Is there any way you guys could secretly get us to Tokyo"

They both shake their head and I feel relieved. "Who is after you anyways?" Omar asks.

"Her psychopath ex-husband," she says which leaves a shock on their faces.

I hear my phone ring which is unusual. Nobody had my number. Expect the people in this house.

"Who the fuck is that?" Madison says in a scared voice

"I don't know it says unknown," I say scared.

"Maybe it's Ki-"
Before she could even say his fucking name I interrupted her.

"There no fucking way," I say laughing.

I bring the phone to my ear and answer it I talk in a deep voice "Hello" I say.

"Cut the fucking act Kehlani I know it's you" I hear Kilo say on the other line and my heart stops.

"This is C and don't call my fucking phone again," I say hanging up.

"It was him everybody let's start packing," I say and Omar and Trevor leave to get their private jet.

"Why did you hang up?" Madison asks

"If we stay on a call for more than twenty seconds he could track us," I say picking up my phone as he calls back.

"I will fucking find you," he says in his cold icy voice making me shiver.

I laugh trying to be cocky and show him I am not scared knowing damn well I am. "You will fucking find nothing Go TO HELL KILO" I yell through the phone and hang up.

He calls back again. I pick up the phone one last time and yell. "What is your motive? What the FUCK do you want from me?"

"I want you dead," he says those four words and I will never forget them. I was right all along Kilo wants to kill me and he probably always have.

I bite my lip trying not to cry "Then come fucking kill me," I say before I hang up. Shit, I hope that wasn't more than twenty seconds.

I run to Madison and she was packed "He's coming we need to leave now!!" I say and we run to the door.

As we're running to the door we come to a complete stop. What I saw before me almost broke me down. My heart was beating so fast I'm pretty sure everyone could hear. There he was. Standing there staring me down with his creepy huge eyes. He looked like a wild animal who finally got what they wanted. Me.

I was frozen and couldn't move. I can't help but wonder why he is here. I know Kilo didn't send him so I was confused.

"Jones" I finally manage to say. I wanted to vomit just saying his name. I hate him so fucking much. He has no right to be here.

"Valentino," he says as he walks up to me. I gulp. Did this man really track me down? How the hell did he find me before Kilo did.

He walks up to me and touches my face. I slap his hand away and he whistles. Five men then come in and stand behind him. No no no no no-no-no. This can't be what I think it is. I gulped trying to hold in my tears.

I didn't have my gun on me so there wasn't much I could do. I look over at Madison and she was just as scared as I was. Probably more scared than me. But he's not here for her. He's here for me.

His eyes say evil. This was it. I had another thing to worry about. Kilo wasn't even a problem anymore this sick bastard is.

I can't run. There are five men who could easily catch me. I hear Madison crying and it makes me sad. Look at the position I put her in. I put my hands up. She looks at me crazy. I can't let her go down with me.

He grabs me by my waist and throws me over his shoulder. I start crying as I see Madison fall down. They point their guns at her to make sure she doesn't pull anything. She was sobbing like a child. She was crying so loud. I hate that I bring this upon her. I was now being kidnapped by an old man. An old man who told me this would happen but I didn't happen to believe him.

I take one last look at Madison and mouth "I love you" she was crying so hard she didn't even get to say it back. He takes me outside and throws me inside a trunk.

KILO POV

We found out the address and we're on our way. I told her I will fucking find her. She so damm stubborn.

We pull up to a mansion. I hear crying but not Kehlani's. I heard her cry before. I walk inside to see her friend on the floor. Her eyes were red and she was sobbing.

"Find her" I yell to my men and they start looking around the house.

"They took her," she says as I walk up to her.

My heart stops for a split second. She better be fucking playing. "Who took her" I yell which makes her jump.

She sobs not being able to get the words out but you could tell she was trying to say something. "Stop being a fucking crybaby and say it dammit"

"That Jones man," she says finally saying and it felt like the whole world stopped.

"FUCK" I yell with all the power in my voice. I knew this would happen. I knew that sick bastard would come after her.

"She's not here boss" I hear somebody say.

My blood starts to boil as I think of the things he could be doing to her right now. "She's gone," I say. "Jones took her" I can see the fear in everyone's faces. He is one sick bastard and I can't imagine what he could be doing.

"Everyone fucking finds her" I yell and they all move.

I walk up to Madison and pick her up. "Let's go," I say dragging her.

She pulls back " I'm not going anywhere with you this is all your fault," she says which is right. It is. I should have been here earlier.

I should have known that sick creep would come after her when he pulled that shit at dinner.