Chapter 3

Chapter three

[Liam’s POV]

Oh mother-freaking-Jesus-Christ-God-DAMN!

That was exactly what was going through my head as I struggled to gasp for breath. Jenna’s legs were still wrapped around my waist and I was still throbbing inside her hot core. My heart was pounding against my ribcage making it slightly uncomfortable everytime my heart beat. My body jerked suddenly and I was done for.

I looked down at Jenna and she was splayed across her desk with her hair fanned around her and her eyes closed. Her lips were curved into a satisfied smile and her chest was rising up and down to the same tempo as my heart. I don’t know what it was about this girl but something about her just pulled me to her. She was like a magnet or like gravity... there was no way that I could seem to escape her charm and I’d only met her yesterday for Christ sake!

I bent down and ran my tongue up the side of her neck as I gently pulled out. The cool air whipped around my member and I heard her quietly whimper. God the sounds that come out from her mouth were so addictive!

Wait.... why was I here again?

Shit that’s right, my new body guarding job!

“Jenna...” I murmur, not fully in control of my voice box just yet.

“Mmm, Liam you have the sexiest voice” she purred. She arched her back and my eyes flew straight to her hardened nipples. Good Lord, she must be one of those mythical creatures that are so damn beautiful that men fall at her feet.

“Jenna” I said again, a little stronger. I was still staring straight at her breasts so I gathered all my strength and pulled my jeans and boxers up and stepped back out from the sex filled air a little. Jenna’s blouse was pulled open and her skirt was bunched all the way to her hips and everything she had was on show for me.

Get yourself together man! She’s just a woman and you’re a man... so man the fuck up!

I cleared my throat and rubbed the back of my neck. “Jenna, I came here to talk to you”

She sighed and sat up on her desk shuffling a little so she could pull her skirt down. “It’s okay, it was just a little joke. If you don’t want to keep the thong you don’t have to” She said as she buttoned up her blouse.

I chuckled. “Actually, those I want to keep. It’s my reward if I remember correctly” I winked at her, “Actually, I came down here to talk to you about yesterday”

She raised her eyebrows in surprise and hopped off the desk. “Oh? I thought we covered everything at the police station, were there more questions you had to ask?”

She walked around the desk and laughed when she looked down and saw all her paperwork scattered across the ground. Oh crap, that was my fault. I bent down the same time she did and helped pick up everything that fell to the ground. Some papers were ripped and I hoped they weren’t anything important. I handed her the papers I picked up and she smiled gratefully before stacking them in a pile and went to sit behind her desk on her chair. “Have a seat then Officer” she winked.

God, she just goes from sex goddess, to serious client to an attempted robbery and kidnap, to a damn flirt. I couldn’t keep up!

Now that the sex filled air had cleared a little I walked back towards her and grabbed the chair that had fallen over and sat it on the other side of her desk. I looked up at her and saw her watching me expectantly. Her big brown eyes gave her the picture of pure innocence, and I knew that she was anything but.

I cleared my throat and hoped she took this well, she seemed like the kind of woman who liked her independence. “Well I came over this morning initially to talk to you about an arrangement that has been made back down at the station”