Movie Marathon

No Ones POV
It was a week before Halloween, Lauren was at her girlfriend's house ready to celebrate their 7 month anniversary. Lauren being the one who loves their scary movie marathons would always make sure to choose extra scary movies to watch, so Camila would cuddle into her side. Since their movie marathon was going to be held at Camila's, she had the dibs on what scary movies they would watch most of the night.

Camila's POV
I was just finishing making the popcorn for our movie night, when I felt a pair of arms around my waist, making me jump. Then I heard a loud husky laugh from behind me and turned around still in her arms, " Lolo that's no funny! " I pouted sticking out my bottom lip and taking it in between my teeth, something I know Lauren goes crazy for. " Aww Camzi I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you that much, and besides Camz if that scared you so much you'll be having nightmares the rest of the week. If we continue with our movie marathon tonight. " I just giggled and pecked her lips before releasing myself from her grip and getting the popcorn from the microwave. " That's not gonna be a problem Lolo, because I'm choosing movies that won't make me shit my pants. " She giggled then rolled her eyes and pouted. " What's the point in a scary movie marathon if we're not going to get scared then? " I just chuckled then poured the popcorn into the bowl then we walked to the living room.
After we got settled into our positions on the couch I got up to choose a movie, the first movie I chose was Hocus Pocus. When we finished the movie and my stomach hurt from laughing, I got up to choose another movie, I was looking through the cabinet and kept throwing out ideas to Lo. " Halloween Town? Nope. Scream? Nope. Casper the Friendly Ghost? ". After I said that she burst out laughing, " Camz it's suppose to be scary not cute! " I just furrowed my eyebrows and looked back in the cabinet, after listing a few more movies one caught my eye, I've never seen this movie before so I took it out and popped it into the DVD player, before Lauren could object. I sat down next to her and cuddled into her side then started the movie, during the opening credits she asked, " Camz what are we watching? ". I looked up into her sparking green eyes and explained what the summary said. Right when I said the word werewolf she tensed up, I asked her why she tensed up and she just shook it off and asked if we could change movies anything without werewolves.
I was about to give in when the beginning credits ended and the movie started playing. It started off fine, then when it showed the werewolf the first time I swear I heard a growl and it wasn't from the TV. A little more then half way through the movie villagers were chasing the werewolf and Lauren was huddled into me, with her eyes shut and her hands covering her ears. I had no idea what was going on, but I paused the movie and uncovered her hands from her ears. When I took them off she opened her eyes and looked around before meeting my gaze, she looked genuinely terrified.
Before I could say anything she got up and said, " Camz I'm going to the bathroom you can continue the movie, I'll be right back ". I just told her okay and she jogged off to the bathroom. I continued the movie like she told me to do, but after 15 minutes of waiting for her return I started getting worried. I told myself just give her 10 more minutes then I'll go see if she needs anything.

Lauren's POV
" Shit! " I thought to myself as I ran into the bathroom to calm myself, trying to breath slow and steady. There are reasons I don't like werewolf movies, because I am one! All the information in those movies are fake, were not all bad and we don't kill people just because. I get annoyed they make stereotypical movies like that, another thing is I'm not going to watch a bunch of angry villagers with pitchforks and torches chasing one of my kind, even if it is only a movie.
With all these thoughts in my mind I'm getting angrier by the second. Shit I'm going to transform in my girlfriend's bathroom on our 7 month anniversary, great... I can feel my insides starting to turn and I know I can't stop the transformation unless I calm down. Which I can't really do because I'm about to transform in my girlfriend's bathroom! After about 3 minutes of trying not to scream out in pain, my ripped clothes are now lying on the ground and I'm just pacing around the bathroom trying to calm down.