"There isnt. I mean there are obvious....feelings." I glance at him and he takes a big sigh. "But there isnt.... we arnt.... you know together."

He gives me an eye and I look away from him. In totally screwed arnt I?

"Wait?! What happened? Where am I?"

Tony laughed at me. "You've been awake for like 10 minutes and your just now asking what happened?"

"It didnt connect in my head." I force a smile.

"Do you remember Loki?" I snap my head at him.

"Thors brother?" Tony nods. "Yeah I remember him following me. He grabbed me and took me threw some door. We ended up someplace. I dont know how to describe it. Like, out of this world kinda."

"Do you remember anything else?"

I try to think. "I remember driving a jeep in the woods. I remember Loki and I..... being friendly." I nervously chuckle. Tony looks more surprised.

"Did you guys uh.." he makes a guester with his hands. "You know. Do it."

"No. God no. He just, I guess, fancied me. In a way." My mind flashbacks to the room we were in. I remember seeing him come close to me and feeling his hand on my throat.

"Oh God not another person." Tony leans back in his chair dramatically.

"Its not my fault. I didnt force any of them to do anything."

"Anyways... you, Clint and Loki attacked the hellicarier after stealing a jet from the compound. Turns out Loki had a hard drive with all of SHEILD's programs on it."

My eyes widen. "Uh yeah about that..." I glance at him and chuckle nervously. He borrows his eyebrow at him. "It was me Tony. I did it and gave it to him."

Tony stands up with his hands over his mouth and his eyes wide.

"They are already trying to imprison you for stealing a jet and working with a wanted man! You do not need this on you too." He started pacing back and forth.

"Tony please release me from these straps." I try to lift my arms again. He opens the door and calls for a nurse.

"I'm sorry we cant unhook you until we get a full evaluation." She seems nice but I roll my eyes. He frowns then leaves the room, shutting the door.

"Sorry kid." I sigh again placing my head on my pillow.

"How many people did I hurt?"

Tony stops pacing and looks at me.

"Tony?"

He sits on the bed next to me and places his hand on mine.

"2 agents are dead." I couldnt believe what he was saying. I frantically starting shaking my head no. Ny breathing became very heavy and I was having a panic attack. Tony grips my hand tighter and places his other hand on my heart.

"I killed them? Is anyone else hurt?" Tears start forming in my eyes. He looks down at the bed. "I did didn't I?"

"You dont need to hear this right now." He's quiet despite my frantic breathing.

"Who is it?" He tried to slip his hand away from mine but I grip harder. He looks at me.

"Steve..."

That's the one name I dont want to hear. Crys come from inside me. The tears break and if they flow down my cheek. Tony tries to wipe them away.

"He isnt dead. Elissa listen to me. Hes just a little hurt." I look at Tony and his nose is red.

"How bad?" I breath in and out to try and calm myself.

"He's fine. Asleep for now in the next room."

I nod and I close my eyes. The tears dont stop though.

"I cant believe I hurt anyone." I slowly shake my head. I open my eyes and look at him. "That's it. Tony. I'm gone. Take me away."

He clenches his jaw and shakes his head no. "We'll work something out. Ok just worry about yourself for now."

"Why should I?" My tone goes dark but I cant help it.

"Just get some rest. I'm going to check up on Cap." He squeezes my hand before getting up. He sniffles and walks out.

My mind traces back to what's been happening. I dont remember much just the key points. I still cant believe I killed 2 people. Thank God I didnt kill Steve. I dont think if could live with myself if I killed him. Hell, I dont know if I can live with myself now. I never pictured myself hurting anyone.

Once I get out of here, I'm never going back.