"Thank you." The sheriff says. "Now a, do you know where Derek Hale is?"

"No." Cassidy answers with no hesitation. If the cops are looking for Derek, it's always best to lie.

"Mind if we search the premises?"

"Not at all. But can you tell me why?"

"Five students were trapped in the school last night."

"Oh my- are they okay?"

"Yes, but we have reason to believe that it was Derek Hale."

Cassidy laughs. "You think it was Derek? Well you can check the house, but he's not here. And he didn't do it."

"Why do you think that?" A deputy questions.

"Cause it's Derek." She simply answers. She than motions for the officers to enter her house and search.

The deputies search and ten minutes later, they enter the foyer where Cassie and the Sheriff are.

"Nothing." One grumbles.

Cassie smiles and asks the sheriff, "Anything else I can help with?"

"That's all. Thank you. And sorry for the inconvenience."

"It's fine. Now, I have to get Jason to school so..."

"We'll be going."

...

After Cassidy dropped Jason off at school, she headed to the hospital. When she got there and walked in, all eyes were on her. She could feel the stares and hear the whispers. 'She's dating Derek Hale.' 'She's dating the murderer.' 'I bet her son is messed up.'

"Don't you people have anything better to do?" Cassie hears as she turns down the hall.

Melissa McCall makes her way to her friend and puts her arm around her shoulder than leads her to the locker room so Cassie can discard her bag.

"Thank you." Cassidy says.

"Welcome... But I have terrible, terrible news."

"What's worse than the fact that everyone thinks my boyfriend is a murderer and trapped kids in the school last night?"

"The fact that Scott was the one who accused him?" Melissa asks quietly.

"What?!" Cassie says.

"I know. I had the same expression."

"How- how does Scott even know Derek." Cassie asks, knowing the answer.

"I don't know. But, I don't believe him. Although I've only met Derek once, there's no way he's a murderer."

Cassie smiles at her friend. "Thank you."

"Your welcome... But I have a question that's been nagging me."

"Shoot."

"You and Derek have known each other since kindergarten. Right?"

"Right." Cassidy confirms.

"But after the fire he and you both moved. Why did you move." Melissa questions.

"After my parents passed, I didn't have any other family. So, Derek being my best friend, asked if I can live with him. And I did."

(Flashback)

"So Cassie, how was the party?" Ten year old Cassie is asked by her mom.

"It was awesome. They had a piñata and music and chocolate cake." Cassidy answers.

"Well you look like you had fun." Her father remarks.

"I did. But Sarah also has a pool and said that during the summer, she's going to have a pool party."

"That sounds like-"

Cassidy's mom is cut off when a semi-trailer truck collides with the right side of the car. Due to the force, that car flips. That last thing Cassidy hears is her dad yelling before everything goes black.

---

Cassidy wakes up in the hospital disoriented. She turns her head to see Mrs. Hale sitting in a chair next to her bed.

"Mrs. Hale?" Cassidy croaked.

Talia looks to the young girl and gently grabs her hand.

"It's okay CJ." Talia hands her a glass of water to which Cassie sips. "You're in the hospital. I'm going to go get the nurse."

Cassidy nods and Talia leaves to retrieve the nurse. Minutes later, she returns with the nurse.

"Everything seems normal. Talia said your speaking is in check. Do you remember what happened?"

Cassie bites her lip, trying to remember. She soon does and her eyes widen.

"Where are my parents?" She asks, sitting up a little.

"Cassidy, I think you should-" the nurse says but Cassie cuts her off.

"Where are they?" She demands.

Talia places her hand on girls shoulder and says,

"Cass, you were the only one that-"

Cassidy didn't hear her finish. A sob escaped the girls lips and she began to cry.

---

A day later, a tentative eleven year old Derek enters the hospital room. He has purple flowers- her favorite color. Cassie is watching TV and turns when she hears the door shut. A small smile reaches her face as she sees Derek.

He walks over and hands her the flowers. She places them on the table and scoots over on the bed so he can sit next to her.

"They're gone Derek." She says.

"No they're not." He says, taking her hand. "They'll always be watching over you."

Cassidy leans her head on his shoulder. They stay like that for a while until Cassidy breaks the silence.

"I'm leaving."

"What?"

"I don't have any other family. So, I have to leave Beacon Hills and go to some other place where-"

"You're not leaving."

"Derek, I don't have a choice."

"Yes. You do. You'll stay with me."

"I don't think your mom-"

"She loves you. You'll stay. With us."

(End Flashback)

"An eleven year old boy told you that." Melissa asks, tears in her eyes.

"Yep." Cassie says, smiling.

...

A/N

So, you found out now she ended up living with Derek.

7 DAYS TILL TEEN WOLF!!!!!! :):):)

Bye!