A Long Weekend part 1

"It's 3am, you know I'm hornyy." I sung Chris Brown's No Bullshit as I got dressed for school. Today was already Friday, it seemed as if the week had went by super quick. After school, me, Tavi and C.J were going to Ohio to see my dad for the weekend. It just turned out that C.J had some family down in Ohio that he was going to see this particular weekend. We planned to meet up at places to see each other while we were there though. After 3 straight hours of begging mama could he ride with us she finally said yes, but demanded I sit in the front for the car ride.

I look in the mirror, overviewing my outfit which consisted on a pair of light denim high waisted jeggings, a fitted dark blue shirt, with my Gamma Blue Jordans it was simple, yet cute. I wanted to be comfortable for the ride to Ohio later on. My long hair was flat ironed. I wondered how my dad would take me shaving one side of my head off.

"Rain you ready to go babe?" Mama asked grabbing her keys. "Yea but Tavi's doing her makeup"

"I'm almost ready!" she yelled from the bathroom. A few minutes later Tavi walked out of the bathroom with a Adidas sweatsuit on with black Adida gym shoes on. Her short honey brown hair was curled.

"You look cute." Mama complimented, "Thank you." Tavi blushed.

"Alright munchkins, lets get going!"

1 5 M I N U T E S L A T E R

When we arrived at school mama gave me and Tavi 10 dollars for lunch, which 10 dollars should last almost 2 weeks. Tavi followed me to my locker, "I'll see you later." I spoke giving her a hug. "Bye" she mumbled walking all the way to another hall. Me and Tavi grew closer and closer everyday, I considered her as a sister.

I got my first and 2nd hour books out of my locker, I took my phone out of my bookbag and turned it off, placing it into my locker. It was a school rule that no phones were to be out or turned on during school or you'd get your phone token away for 2 weeks.

I shut my locker closed and glanced up at the clock that had been hanging on the wall next to the girls bathroom, 8:01. I had 10 minutes to spare before the bell rang. I decided to walk to C.J's locker and wait for him, since we had all classes together. As I was walking I saw C.J at his locker dressed in Nikey sweats, he still looked good. "Hey" I softly spoke.

"Wassup cutie." He put his locker combination in and tried to open the locker but it didn't work.

After a few more tries I noticed we only had a few minutes left before the bell rang, "Lemme' try" I said. I gave him the books I had in my hand as he stepped aside. "Let a boss do this" I joked, he laughed.

I began twisting the lock the right to clear it out, "What's the combination?"

"22-2-28" He slowly said. "That's so simple" I chuckled.

After clearing the lock out, I turned it to the number 22 hitting that exact number, I then turned it to the right two times and then put the lock on the number two, and then I turned to the number 28 the first time I saw it. I heard a click and hurried and opened the locker. "See that was easy." I smiled at myself, taking my books back from C.J

"Shut up" he mumbled, "Shut up" I mocked him.

"You look nice today." He spoke, grabbing his 1st hour books. I blushed, "You do too."

"You know you could save trips to your locker by grabbing your first and second hour books, especially since you can't open your locker." I informed.

"That's too many books to carry, and shut up, I can open my locker, this morning it was acting like a booty though." I laughed at the last part of his sentence. He slammed his locker shut, I glanced up at the clock "We only have 1 minute till' the bell rings!"