Plot 12: Culture Shock

OC1 is a plucky college student, coming back for the second semester of their freshman year. They were hit hard by the freshman fifteen, but were determined to reverse the damages this semester, so when they saw an ad in the school paper for an exchange program, they signed up right away. Getting to study in any country they wanted while also having an escape from the fattening foods back home? It was like a dream come true! OC1 settled on Obe, a small island nation far from their home country, hoping that the tropical environment would serve as even further motivation for them to get back in shape. As winter break comes to a close, they pack their things and get on the plane, unaware of the serious turn their plan was about to take...

Upon arrival they meet OC2, a native to the island and OC1's new roommate. OC2 is eager to meet their new roommate and tell them anything they want to know about their new home. However, there's one thing that OC2 didn't tell OC1: they're secretly a feeder! They quickly become infatuated with the already rather plump exchange student, and begin smothering them with food to further fatten them up. Their final goal is make OC2 so fat that they're unable to fit on the plane going home, forcing them to stay in Obe and continue packing on the pounds forever!