Jongjoong (slight angst, fluff) ~Embarrased~

Start from the beginning

Jongho slowly pulled himself out of the bed. Fortunately for himself, Jongho was able to piece things together to know what occurred in order for their bed to be soaked. Unfortunately for Hongjoong, Jongho was able to piece things together to know what occurred in order for their bed to be soaked. The older was extremely embarrassed and just wanted to crawl in a hole and bury himself in it. Jongho could see what his boyfriend was thinking just by the look on his face, and he felt for the other.

"Baby-" he said, trying to step closer to Hongjoong, before he was cut off.

"No! No no no" he screamed from the other side of the bed, holding the covers tighter to his body to make sure he was covered. "Just..stay right there, please" Hongjoong was attempting to say firmly until his voice started to waver.

"Joong-"

"I know. I know I'm disgusting. I know it's gross. God...you probably want to break up with me now. I literally just soaked our bed and got you wet with my piss." His voice was muffled due to the fact that he had said it with his head in his hand, while shaking it.

"Hongjoong you are not disgusting and I do not want to break up a with you, okay? Don't say something like that."

Hongjoong lifted his head up from his hand, shaking it once more. "I-I'm going to take a shower." He sped-walked into the bathroom before the other could protest, and shut and locked the door. In the process of that, get skillfully released himself from the covers that were wrapped around him, and dropped them on the floor so that the other couldn't see the wet spot on his underwear.

Jongho sighed, figuring that he should leave the other until he was done showering and collecting himself. In the meantime, he grabbed the sheets and comforter, and made his way to the washroom to wash them. He also went to the separate bathroom to go brush his teeth, since he hadn't had the chance do it yet. He returned to the bedroom and retrieved a clean bed set out of the closet while the other ones were washing. After he was done putting them on, he sat down in the bed, thinking to himself. He didn't want Hongjoong to feel bad about this situation, but that ship has clearly already sailed. He understood that this could be an embarrassing situation for anybody, but he didn't want his boyfriend to feel like that.

He heard the shower water running, and it just made him feel even worse. Knowing that his lover was in there, probably thinking falsely about how his own boyfriend might want to leave him simply because of an accident. Jongho decided to continue to sit on the bed, and wait for the smaller to come out once he was finished.

~

Hongjoong stepped out of the shower and wrapped his towel around his body, sighing deeply. He felt a little better, washing away some of the disgust he felt about himself. He did cry a little bit while he was washing off, glad that nobody else was in there with him to see him like that. He would have to face the music eventually, so he grabbed what little courage he had, approached the door and placed his hand on the handle, and walked out. Once he closed the door and looked in front of him, he was met with Jongho sitting on the edge of the bed, hands interlaced and resting in between his separated knees. They looked at each other.

Hongjoong observed the other for a few seconds before he shuffled over to the dresser, pulling some clothes out and putting them on. He was about to walk out of the bedroom door, when he heard Jongho speak to him.

"Joongie, please come over here and talk to me" the black haired male said as softly as he could. Hongjoong didn't move a muscle. He was too afraid to.

Not wanting the other to leave, Jongho decided that he should go over to him instead. He slowly walked over to him, not wanting to overwhelm him. He saw the shorter staring at him blankly, fiddling with the hem of his shirt to distract himself. Soon enough, the taller was right in front of the other, still not touching him. Hongjoong was still in his place, as stiff as a board and not looking up in his boyfriend's eyes.

"Joong, baby..." At that, the smaller started breaking down, tears running down his face, and not looking to stop any time soon.

Jongho immediately engulfed his lover in a tight hug, wrapping his arms around his shoulders and resting his head on top of the other's. He felt the other one sobbing into his chest. The taller set one of his hands in the smaller's hair, stroking his head to try to calm the hyperventilating male down.

"Shhh, calm down baby, it's okay" he tried to reassuring the latter, but he just continued to sob.

Jongho rubbed the other on his back, and kissed the top of his head. He chose not to say anything else until Hongjoong calmed down. It was a little while before that happened, but it eventually did. The younger chose this moment to speak.

"Joong, this is nothing to be ashamed about. You clearly didn't mean to do it, and things just happen."

Hongjoong shook his head in the other's chest. "Losing your phone is something that 'just happens'. Putting your underwear on backwards is something that 'just happens', Jongho. Not a 24 year old peeing in their bed. It's not like I'm a baby or somebody who's old as dirt to where I can't control my bladder."

"We could get you some adult diapers if you'd like" Jongho said trying to lighten the mood, but failing miserably which was made obvious by the way that Hongjoong lifted his head up from his chest and glared at him.

Jongho smiled a little and held his hand up to the other's cheek. "I'm just kidding baby, but I'm serious about the fact that this is nothing, and I mean nothing you should be ashamed of. I'm not going to look at you different, I'm not going to think that you're disgusting o-or gross, and you honestly shouldn't feel that way about yourself either. You are a beautiful person with a beautiful personality, and you shouldn't let this one moment in your life dictate how you view yourself. And I wouldn't dare break up with you over something like this." Jongho was staring into the other's eyes intensely, the love he had for him pulsing through his eyes.

Hongjoong wanted to avoid the latter's gaze, but he couldn't, because he knew that everything he said was right. He means, at least for the most part. He did still feel a bit embarrassed about the events that happened earlier, but he would have to let it go some time.

Hongjoong wiped his face to get rid of any remaining tears that hadn't dried up yet, using the long sleeves on his shirt to wipe them away. He then wrapped his arms around his lover's neck, smiling up at him and pulling him a little closer. He then pecked Jongho's lips a few times, slowly, until he kissed the set of lips again, leaving them on their for longer than before. They kissed each other softly, keeping the heaviness for another time. Jongho set his hands on the shorter male's waist, using one of his hands to snake up his shirt slightly. He rubbed the spot up and down, soothingly.

After a little, Hongjoong pulled away, leaving another quick peck on the other. He slithered his way back into his boyfriend's hold. "You're too good to me" he said, smiling partially, eyes still a bit wet.

"And you deserve every part of it Joong baby" the taller said, lovingly. "Are you feeling better now?"

Hongjoong answered by nodding his head up and down.

"Well good, let's go get ready then" the other announced, walking to their closet.

The smaller gave Jongho a confused expression, tilting his head to the side. "Get ready for what?"

"You didn't think I wasn't going to take you to that candle shop did you" he replied slyly.

Hongjoong's eyes lit up brightly; without hesitating, he ran over to the closet to go pick something to wear, slightly knocking into his boyfriend and causing him to stumble back a little. Jongho just laughed at the other's cute behavior. He was happy that they got to talk
this out, and that it would be okay now.