"Who's Elijah," Elena asked shakily.

"He's your worst nightmare," Rose replied making Diana roll her eyes.

Please he's not that scary

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

"Why am I here?" Elena asked.

"You're very self-centred Ellen why are we here," Diana said. Elena rolled her eyes at the wrong name. She realised that she probably shouldn't challenge Diana. Even if she was Stefan and Damon's sister, she could still kill her. And she might take joy in it as well, not even caring that her brothers would be heartbroken. She seemed like the type.

Rose turned on a lamp as she chuckled, "You keep asking me these questions as if I'm going to answer them."

"Why won't you?" Elena asked pissing Diana off.

"Clearly she doesn't want to answer them, Helen," she said with a 'duh' look.

"There's another one," Rose said ignoring Diana.

"You got me, okay? It's not like I'm going anywhere so the least you could do is tell me what I'm doing here," Elena said annoyingly.

"Goddammit, Elena stop being a self-centred bitch. You're not the only one here. We. Us. Expand your damn vocabulary to fit other people, not everything is about you." Diana snapped, her eyes glowing a dangerous red colour. Elena's eyes sufficiently widened, as Diana took a deep breath and plastered on a fake smile.

"How do you do that," Rose who was watching the encounter with shock said.

"Doesn't matter," Diana waved off flopping back onto the couch and picking up a magazine.

"Anyway, I personally don't want anything to do with you I'm just the delivery service," Rose said to Elena.

"Delivery to who? Elijah?" Elena pressed still looking at Diana who was trying to calm herself down. She was wary about the Salvatore girl she had never seen a vampire change the colour of their eyes without the veins protruding under them.

"Ahhh. Two points to the eavesdropper," Rose said as she began arranging books around. Diana, who had finally calmed down, watched the interaction silently from the dirty couch.

"Who is he? Is he a vampire?" Elena said walking closer and closer to Rose. Elena's pushiness caused Diana to dislike the human even more.

"He's one of the vampires, the originals," she replied as she continued to pack books on the table not looking up.

Diana tensed at the mention of the originals thinking back to her ex-husband as she instinctively went to touch the ring on a chain that she usually wears. Not feeling it there she panicked for a moment but remembers she left it at the boarding house as she didn't want people questioning her about it.

"What do you mean the originals?" Elena asked her eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Again with the questions. Haven't the Salvatores been teaching you your history," Rose said teasingly.

"I'm not a teacher," Diana finally spoke up.

"So you know Stefan, Damon and Diana?" Elena questions confused.