part seven

18+ Warning. Skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable. 

Korra

It was fair to say that both of them were very tipsy, at the least. 

Asami especially knew what she was doing, but the drinks she had had before really helped her from thinking of the consequences for her actions.

Throughout the whole car ride, Korra couldn't help but blush at how the other kept planting small kisses along her neck.

Both her and the driver were actively avoiding making eye contact through the rearview mirror.

'Oh spirits, this woman is going to be the death of me,' she thought as she felt the red-stained lips attach themselves to her neck once more.

Once back at the Sato manor, the two women stumbled out of the car.

The taller one led the way to her room.

Asami pushed the other back onto the bed and moved on top. Her dark hair spilled down her shoulders and trapped their faces in a bubble of locks.

"Korra," she whispered in an almost desperate tone. Her lips moved to her ear as she said, "Please stop holding back with me. I want you completely."

This seemed to push the other over the edge.

She gently pushed the other off and moved behind her. Her hands found the zipper on Asami's dress and slowly pulled it down. As it fell to the floor, Korra began to kiss on her pale neck and leave marks.

The taller woman let out a hitched breath and leaned her head to the side to give her better access. 

Asami's words rang in her head once more before Korra had her lay down on the bed. The two exchanged a few more passionate kisses before the tanner one positioned herself in between her legs.

She wrapped her arms around her thighs to keep them in place as she slowly dragged her tongue along the skin and nipped at it a little.

Asami's breath hitched once more, and her fingers entangled themselves in the brunette's short hair. She held it back for her as she watched her get closer to the center.

With a single tug, Korra ripped the lace underwear constraining the other.

Asami gasped in surprise and subconsciously tried to move her thighs together. She wasn't given the chance, for the other gripped her thighs tighter and moved her head in between her legs.

Korra attempted to move slow at first, but the taste of the one she loved was so addicting she couldn't help herself. 

Her brain momentarily forgot that the goal was to pleasure the other and not spend her time satisfying her taste buds.

Asami gasped louder and gripped her hair tighter. "Oh Korra," she moaned out.

She had truly never felt pleasure quite like this. She bucked her hips up in desperation, in an attempt to make the other move deeper into her.

The dominant one moved her tongue up along the most sensitive spot while she slipped two fingers in and pumped them to the rhythm of her mouth.

The sweet moans of Asami Sato were driving her crazy. She couldn't believe she had gone this far in life without hearing them until now.

The way she was screaming her name excited her so that she let out a few whimpers against the other's sensitive spot.

Asami's eyes rolled back slightly as she arched her back.

"Right there," she mumbled.

"Right here?" The other mocked after pulling away. She added another finger before curling them inside her and moving them faster. "This is where you need me?"