I shake my head. "I'm only 18," I say looking at her crazy. "Well, tonight your 21," she says handing me a glass and pouring me some of the strongly smelled alcohol.

We both drink it at the same time and I cough. This was the strongest shit I have ever had in my life.

She laughs at me as I'm suffering from the burning sensation in my throat. "Ohh my gosh" I laugh trying to get a hold of myself.

She continued drinking when I couldn't handle it. We soon fell asleep.

The Next Morning...

I woke up to a banging noise. Somebody was knocking on the door. I got scared and grabbed my gun. Madison woke up and hid under the bed. I walk up to the door. They knock again which makes me jump. I look through the hole and it was just room service. I sigh in relief for a second there I thought it was Kilo. I open the door and take the food.

"Girl that scared the hell out of me," Madison said.

"Me too I thought he found us for a minute," I said as I bring the food into the kitchen.

We start to eat. "So what do you want to do today?" I ask excited for our first day in Jamacia.

"Go out with some hot Jamaican daddies," she said making me laugh

"I'm married," I say rolling my eyes.

"Kehlani is married," she said rolling her eyes. "Caden isn't"

"It's still committing adultery"

"Girl you need to stop thinking about him," she said with a serious face.

"I can't stop when I know he is coming after me," I say scared.

"So he isn't here, fuck him," she said in an assuring voice. "When he comes then you can worry"

She was right. I should enjoy my time here. Kilo could find me at any moment. I should enjoy my time. Have fun and let go.

We first went to the beach. I love the ocean. I love the smell and how perfect the water is. I love everything about it except the sharks. They are fucking scary.

As we walk the beach two men walk up to us. "Hello, ladies," they say as they stood over us.

I gotta admit they were very good-looking.

"I'm Dakota and this is Caden," Madison says. I almost forgot about our new names.

"Would you like to swim?" they ask us.

Madison looks at me and I speak up "I'm Marr-"

She interrupts me "We would be happy too"

I look at her with angry eyes. She grabs me pulling me to the side. "You are not married Caden" she yells hitting me.

"I know but I am and I can't help but think about it and how everything is about to go down and I'm so scared and I-" she hugs me and I shut up.

"Like I said we have nothing to worry about," she says calming me down.

"I-" I didn't even have any words. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't know if it's the fact that I feel bad or I'm scared or I just miss Kilo. When I shouldn't be feeling any of those things. I need to stop thinking about him and be happy for once. I finally got what I asked for and I need to enjoy it while it lasts. because sooner or later Kilo will find me. He will fuck me up and I think that really really scares me. I am not ready for what's about to come. But I need to tighten up.

So I am going to go for a swim with these hot Jamaican boys because Caden is not married. Caden is free and hopeful that Kilo won't find her.

For the rest of the week, we hung out and had the best times of our life. Got drunk and smoked weed for the first time. We went on jet skis and swam with the fish. I even seen a fucking shark. That was until somebody showed up.