𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚔-𝚘𝚏𝚏

Start from the beginning

"Oh? What's this? It seems like Jean has a crush on someone." Y/n teased. This made Jean flustered.

Finding more targets, Jean is again cut off, this time by Connie, Sasha, and Reiner, who take down the targets before Jean has a chance, much to his frustration.

"We got interrupted by baldy, potato girl, and Mr. Muscles." Y/n mumbled. She knew that they shouldn't be fighting over who kills the most Titans.

"Mr. Muscles? I can see why you call him that." Armin laughed. Y/n just ignored him and continued to find more Titans.

Armin was disappointed that he didn't manage to make her smile, but he wasn't discouraged, he was determined.

Before Armin could jump off the building and follow Y/n, Annie ran past him and followed Y/n.

Annie and Y/n seemed to have gotten closer. They would always pair up during sparring. Annie would start the conversations and Y/n would just go along with it.

Armin didn't mind that, though. He was glad that Y/n made a friend aside from her childhood friends.

After the practice, Jean confronted Conny and Sasha, calling them cheaters. Sasha stated that all is fair when it comes to hunting

Insulted, Sasha and Conny demanded Jean to apologize for his insinuations, and Conny teased that Jean is on edge because he misses his mom.

Enraged, Jean nearly turned the confrontation physical but is stopped by Reiner.

Annie and Y/n could be seen talking together while Armin just read a book he brought with him.

"There's seriously no point in starting a fight." Y/n remarked, leaning against the nearby wall. Annie nodded.

"Fighting because of something like this is honestly pointless." Annie agreed, placing a hand on her hip.

Just as Jean declared that they will settle things during their next practice, Pyxis entered, finding their exchange interesting.

"An actual baldy is here." Annie muttered, saluting to the Commander of the Garrison soldiers. The rest of the soldiers followed.

"A drunk baldy..." Y/n mumbled, placing her fist on her chest as she eyed him, wondering why he intervened.

Pyxis insisted that Jean and Sasha settle their dispute by having a cook-off that night, which he will personally judge.

"Why a cook-off? Why cooking of all things." Annie whispered, staring at the man in disbelief.

"They should've confiscated that hip flask of his. Now he's suggesting a cook-off out of all things." Y/n sighed in disappointment.

"Why didn't he suggest scoring more points by killing those cardboard Titans anyway?" Annie raised a brow.

"Isn't it obvious? He just wants something to eat for dinner, so he's using this opportunity to command people under him to make his dinner." Y/n shrugged.

"He's disguising his true intentions as a cook-off to settle an argument." Y/n continued. She's quite surprised Annie didn't realize that.

"That makes sense. I mean, that's what a drunkard baldy would do." Annie whispered to avoid getting heard by nearby soldiers.

Jean didn't accept the challenge yet, but Sasha immediately joined in with Connie, of course.

"This is ridiculous! A cook-off just because of gaining more points from killing Titans? How ridiculous!" Jean yelled.

"Don't be a chicken, Jean!" Y/n yelled. An irk mark formed on Jean's forehead as he glared at Y/n.

"Fine! Let's do this! Cooking, cleaning...throw what you like at me!" Jean gave in, joining the cook-off.