On the other side Tara and Manav are plotting against Tina. Manav informs that he has gained Tina's trust. she thinks I am her old friend but she is wrong .How can I forgive her that much easily. She took advantage of my friendship now its my turn to pay her back". Tara asks "Did you find anything about Deep and Romi? Did Tina contact them after that?" Manav nods negatively. I have been accompanying her all places but I don't find any clue so far. She does everything cautious and meticulous. I am waiting for the perfect opportunity. One small hint is enough we could easy reach Deep through Tina". Tara says "I have been closely observing her calls but our badluck, she didn't contact Deep so far. One phone call is enough to track his location". Manav says then we will create an opportunity. Tara says "How". Manav explains his plan which was muted. 

Back to the function , Avni saw kids playing with haldi and smiles naughtily

Back to the function , Avni saw kids playing with haldi and smiles naughtily. She furtively takes a lil bit of haldi and applies it on Pooja's face. She shouts "Happy Holi Pooja" and runs. Pooja opens her mouth in shock and shouts "I am not gonna leave you Avni". She takes a bit of haldi and chases her. Pooja lost Avni and looks around. She then spots Avni coming towards her direction and hides quickly. Pooja applies Haldi on both of her palms and says "You can't escape now Avni" with a smirk. Unfortunately Avni takes a turn and runs the other side.Pooja is waiting for her with batted breath. She saw a shadow and quickly attacks but her leg slips and falls on the person.Pooja is shocked to see Kabir who is equally shocked as well. Pooja is lying on top of Kabir and both are looking at each other. It is indeed a pleasant surprise for Kabir.

He says in mind "Thank you god for giving such amazing situations in my life"

He says in mind "Thank you god for giving such amazing situations in my life". Pooja notices she has ruined Kabir's shirt with haldi and bites her tongue. Kabir looks at the fringes falling on her face and sets it aside properly. Pooja asks "Hey what are you doing?" while kabir replies "Admiring you". Pooja rolled her eyes "Enough. First get up from me". Kabir chuckles and signals through his eyes that she is lying on him. Pooja squints her eyes embarrassed and gets up from him. She helps in standing up. Kabir notices his white dress with yellow stains and frowns at her "Whats all this Pooja. You have ruined my dress". Pooja says "I thought it was Avni but you came in between and ended up in inviting the trouble. I am not responsible for it" in a bit attitude tone. Kabir raises one of his eyebrows "So the mistake is mine". He neared her and locks her against the door which leaves her in jitters. Pooja says "Sorry the mistake is mine. I will buy you a new shirt. Now move away". Kabir stays silent.

Pooja sniffs "Ok consider today as holi and I have applied colour on you

Pooja sniffs "Ok consider today as holi and I have applied colour on you. Please leave me". Kabir instantly thinks of something hearing her words. He says "Not a bad idea" with a naughty smile. He applies haldi on his cheek and moved closer to her. Pooja is thinking what he is up to. Kabir holds her and rubbed his cheeks against hers. Pooja is taken aback by his action and looks at him dazed. Kabir then leans towards her and says in a husky voice "Happy Holi Jaan" which creates shivers all over her body. Pooja pushes him away and runs towards to her room while Kabir smiles looking at her..

@Pooja's room, Pooja is confused about her feelings towards Kabir

@Pooja's room, Pooja is confused about her feelings towards Kabir. She couldn't stop thinking about him. Her mind is obsessed with Kabir. She never imagined she will go through this experience with Kabir. It's an unique feeling she is gonna through for the first time at the same time she likes it too. His proximity creates cold shivers all through her body and she loved that. She is totally befuddled about her sudden attraction towards him. She wanted to share it to someone and calls Tara immediately. Tara picks up the call "Hey Pooja! I am missing you badly. Come back soon. Tell me how is the function going on? All good?". Pooja says "Everything is fine. But I need to clarify something really important. Thats why I called you". Tara senses something serious and enquires about it. She asks "Are you okay Pooja? Do you have any problem?"in an anxious tone.

Pooja lies "Relax Tara

Pooja lies "Relax Tara. I am fine. Actually problem is for my friend Ragini(Pooja) She is going through a difficult situation right now. She has been committed to her boyfriend Nikil(Manav) Everything is going on well between them. Until  Laksh (Kabir) comes into their lives. Ragini experiences an unique magical feeling when laksh comes close to her. The jealousy feeling when he spots with other girls and how her heart always pounders to be with him. 24/7 she is thinking about him only. Couldn't sleep well, eat well. His thoughts are bothering her all the time. Pooja asks why Ragini is feeling like that? in a tensed tone biting her nail. Tara hits her head "Its very simple Idiot. Ragini is madly in love with that guy Laksh". Pooja is startled to hear that. She thinks "What! I am in love with Kabir"....

 She thinks "What! I am in love with Kabir"