¹⁹ CHARITY GALA

Start from the beginning

     "No, it's nice," he muttered, fixing his gaze to the floor to hide his rosy cheeks. "But, you're so pretty, and it's making me really nervous."

     "Aww, Kiyoomi, you're getting me all wet. Do you want me to suck your dick right here, right now?" she giggled.

     "All because of a compliment?"
     "Well, it's different coming from you—"

"Hello?" she heard her boss's voice over the phone, hoping she hadn't heard their conversation.

"Hi, Goya-san. Sorry to bother, but I forgot my invitation. Could you please put me on the list?" she asked.

"Sure, or someone can get you instead. Hang on one second," she replied, speaking to another person. "Or never mind, go ahead. They'll let you in."

     "Alright, thank you."
     "Of course, you're welcome."

As the two walked side by side, entering the room, some of the lawyers and attorneys she works with saw her. "Dear, you're stunning and that dress," one complimented, whilst another made her do a small spin.

She thanked her coworkers, then proceeded through the crowd. "Wait, aren't you going to wear a mask? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable from the crowd," she asked.

     "Maybe later. Don't worry, it's fine," he gently smiled, "Let's go say hi to your boss."

Approaching Goya and the other interns by the bar, she quickly whispered. "The lady is my boss, and the two boys next to her are interns—Goya-san, hi."

     "Oh, my god! I love your dress, it's so glamorous," she said in awe, the male interns scanning her figure.

     "Hey, gorgeous."
     "Hi, beautiful."

The woman awkwardly smiled whilst her fellow coworkers sensed a murderous aura radiate off of the man that stood behind her. "And who's this?" Goya asked.

She turned around, forgetting to introduce her plus one. "Oh, sorry about that. This is Sakusa Kiyoomi, my—" she paused, unsure what to say, "—um, friend?"

The ravenette noticed how the two men glanced at each other, glad to hear that they weren't a couple. Then he flashed a suggestive grin, "Boyfriend, actually."

A puzzled expression formed on her features, but he solely paid attention to the disappointed faces on the males. "Ah, you got a cute one," Goya teasingly whispered. "Nice to meet you, and the both of you have a pleasant evening."

     "Thank you, and you as well. We're going to go to our seats," she waved, walking away with Sakusa.

     "When were you planning on telling me the other interns have a crush on you? Did you not learn your lesson?"
"Fuck, that's hot, say it again. But what do you mean? They have girlfriends. And what's with the whole boyfriend?"

"And they're flirting with you? That's funny. But had a hunch they'd hit on you the whole night, so," he shrugged.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

The rest of the night flew by in the blink of an eye—stinking rich guest speakers, tip-top entertainment, and a couple of glasses of sparkling champagne in their system. Sakusa got to learn more about the people she worked with—apparently, she's the main source of office gossip. The woman occasionally squeezed his thigh in order to control her laughter, struggling to get out sentences.

A crowd formed around their table, and he started to get uncomfortable. He leaned over to her, whispering in her ear. "I'm going to step outside for a bit, it's getting crowded."

     "Let me go with you."
     "No, it's fine."

But she refused, and she grabbed her purse as they went out to the cool open air. Sakusa felt relieved, being able to properly breathe. Off to the side, she noticed a white-painted gazebo decorated with different types of flowers and lights. "This is giving me A Cinderella Story vibe, isn't pretty?" she chuckled, going closer to the pavilion.

"What's that?"
"A movie. Did you ever watch it?"

     "No. What's it about?" he asked, his hands tucked in his pockets as he followed her.

     "Remind me to make you watch it. But in this one scene, the girl dances with her love interest in a gazebo," she said.

"Were there people watching?" he asked, observing how she brushed her fingertips on the soft flower petals.

"No. Or these people played the violin and guitar. But as clichè as it is, it's nice. Don't you agree?" she questioned.

"Are you trying to hint at me to ask you to dance?"
"No, just thought the scene's cute and stuff."

He could easily see that she longed for a wholesome moment, such as the one from the movie. "Give me your hand," he sighed, reaching his hand out to her.

"What? Why?"
"Well, it's obvious you're into that fairy-tale stuff."

The girl chuckled, placing her hand in his as he guided her up the steps. She put her purse on the ledge, then he brought her to the center, intertwining his fingers at her lower back. Sakusa pulled her closer, leaving no space between their bodies, and she wrapped her hands around his neck. They started to softly sway to the sound of cicadas buzzing and the faint upbeat music playing from inside.

"Sorry there's no orchestra to play a slow song," he joked, trying to ease his nervous state.

"No, this is better," she softly laughed, admiring the string of yellow lights that accented the flora and greenery.

The man appreciated her bewitching features, the fluorescent bulbs reflecting a glow in her irises. Although it's been over a month since she's moved in, he really cherished their little moments—from their senseless conversations late at night, her cheesy compliments, and her overall caring nature. He felt as if he were in a whole other world. A world where he could freely feel comfortable, and it's all because of her—the woman that stood before his very eyes.

And she somehow managed to pry open this bolted shut gate within his heart, releasing these foreign feelings that were too scary to face. But yet, it's not so bad when it comes to her—he felt complete, as if she's the missing piece of his puzzle.

The female flashed a gentle smile, and he leaned in, closing the gap between their lips. A swarm of butterflies broke out of their silky webbed cocoons, stirring around in his empty stomach. He wondered if she felt the butterflies, too—but there were none.

For it's not the butterflies he felt, but instead, vibrant flowers blooming on the first day of Spring—its velvety petals tickling every corner of her flesh. And the funny thing is, she's always felt this well-known feeling every single time he kissed her. That feathery tingling sensation rushing through her veins.

She broke their kiss, and a big smile formed on her lips. Moving her hands, she slid them underneath his arms, then placed the palm of her hands on his back. She rested the side of her face against his broad chest, hearing his heart pulsate a steady rhythm. Still swaying in small circles, he planted a long kiss on top of her head. Big surprise, he's lovey-dovey despite his serious personality. But the thing that surprised him the most is that he finally admitted his feelings.

That he, in fact does like her.

i tried not to make it too
cheesy but i just really
wanted a romantic chap

anyway y'all ready for
that passionate sex 😜