chapter 14: liking

Start from the beginning

Ae - shut up.. Pond.. We are already late to class... Come let's go...

Pete pov:

    It's already afternoon.. I was heading to eat with ai ae.. I was thinking about my mom birthday, which is in two days.. Ae always come to home to pick up the flowers, he won't let me to cut the flowers.iam thinking and I bumped into ai ae..

" Aow.... "He turned towards me.

" Pete!!!.... Does it hurt???... ( he touched my forehead... And rubbing it smoothly)... Can't you walk properly Pete.... See.. It's red already here... Must have hurt.... Fuuuu( blowing on my forehead) .... Is it okay now??.. Hmm".

" Khab ae... Iam fine... "I said.

" Come.. Sit here.... " He said.

" Ohooo...... Stop it.... I can't bear these people.... Thank fully I got a girlfriend.....aow( shout in pain) " Pond said. Cha am hit him.

" Stop it pond.... " She said.

Ae bought our food. And he is arranging the food for me. " Thank you khab ae... "He smiled.

Tin and can went to date.... Theirs is a unexpected love story..

   One day can saw that someone's talking to tin.. He got angry and went to tin.

Can - what are you doing tinnn?

Tin - why should I have to tell you?

Can - say me... Is she your girlfriend??

Tin - what it has do with you...?

Can- it matters to me tin... Say it

Tin - why does it matters you.???

Can - because.... Because.... I LOVE YOU IDIOT.... CANT YOU SEE.... It matters to me.

Can said in angry.. But tin is shocked.. He didn't expected that.

Tin - what did you say???..

Can - I won't say it again...

Tin - you... Love.. Me??

Can - yeah... I love you ,now what??... You always scold me but every time you take care of me..... You always give me your food because you say your aren't hungry... You always treat my wounds saying it's a pain in your head.... How can't I fell for you??

He said and about to turn, tin caught his hand and pulled him near him and kissed him

He said and about to turn, tin caught his hand and pulled him near him and kissed him.... " I love you too my cantaloupe..... " He said.. They both hugged.

  Ae distracted me buy calling me.
" Pete... What are you thinking??, eat..." I nodded. " Khab ae... ".

" Here... Eat these veggies. ( he putted his veggies into my bowl)... You are getting slim... Eat well.. " He said.