38. Sisters in Duel

Start from the beginning

Draco turned his wand direction to Dawlish who was duelling with Hermione. A red spark flew across the room, causing the Auror to fall onto the floor with an ear-splitting scream. Hermione was shocked at the sudden fall but then she saw Draco. Narcissa and Andromeda were working together to stop Dawlish from attacking. Draco was now shooting some dangerous spells towards Travis's direction.

Hermione groaned silently as she realized a big gash at her ankle. Travis just attacked her ankle and it caused Draco to march on to him, casting few spells. She tried to walk but she fell down. Her arms were around her belly, protecting her unborn child. She forgot for a moment she was carrying a baby. Andromeda, who saw the situation, quickly stunned Travis and levitated Draco and Hermione, taking them to the corner of the room. She gave a look for them to stay there.

Draco took Hermione's weak silhouette into his arms, her breathing was heavy. Her energy was being drained out and just then he realized the big gash on her ankle. He looked at the Stunned figures of Shacklebolt, Travis, Florian and Dawlish that has fallen to the floor. Hermione groaned slowly, alerting Draco about the pain. Draco took out his wand and tried to stop the bleeding. He didn't really have any skills in brewing a blood related potions right now. He was only worried. For his mother. For his wife. For his unborn baby. And maybe.. maybe for his Aunt.

"Did you know Andromeda was coming?"

"No idea. Probably mother asked for help"

"It can't be. She looked surprised"

Their conversation ended with another burst of shattered glass. Andromeda's careless aim had attacked another vase nearby Scott. Narcissa was having a great duel with another Auror with the name Wood. They both looked so powerful like young girls they were used to be years ago in Hogwarts. Andromeda's cold sweat were dripping from her forehead, she looked so worn out.

"What are you doing, Tonks?! They're Death Eaters!"

"They're my family, Wood!"

"Don't be such a lovely girl! You left them years ago to marry a Muggle-born!"

"Don't you dare talk like that! Sectum.."

Wood managed to block the spell even before Andromeda use it against him. It was a shock for everyone when Andromeda tried to use the unfamiliar spell. The spell was created by Severus Snape, one of the Order members who died during the war. They had no idea how did she know about the spell. Narcissa was doing her best trying to attack the other Aurors.

"Andro! I can't do this anymore!"

"Hold on, Cissy! I get this!"

Both of their wands connected together, a bright green spark flew across the room, attacking Wood, Scott and the rest of the Ministry people. The sisters hugged each other, tears streaming down from their brown orbs. It was their first hug after almost 4 decades of being apart. The difference of this hug was Bellatrix wasn't there. A difference that felt so much better than before.

Just when they thought things were about to get better, the temperature became cold. The snow falling outside became stone ice, the eerie silence crept onto their necks. Both Narcissa and Andromeda broke their sisterly hug, snapping their eyes towards Draco and Hermione. The young wizard was looking pale while the witch was lying on his lap, unconscious. She knocked out and he seemed helpless.

For them, it wasn't a big problem compared to this one. It was way bigger than anything else. The Dementors were breaking the Wards around the Manor, causing it to be colder than it could ever be. Narcissa casted a Warming Charm silently with her wand, keeping the young wizard and witch in their warmth. Andromeda looked at Narcissa, giving her younger sister a look to get ready. They turned and held out their wands firmly, preparing for the outburst of famished Death Eaters.

A split second later, black hooded creatures started entering the room, cornering them. Draco and Hermione should remain unseen. Both Narcissa and Andromeda couldn't cast their Patronus to fight the Dementors. They couldn't think of any happy memories in their lives. The sisters met each other in their eyes. Both of them were terrified.

"C'mon, Cissy! Think of something!"

"I'm trying, can't you see?"

Both of them tried their best to think of the best memories that have ever happened in their lives. Too much but too little compared to their devastated memories. For Andromeda, she thought it was the day she got married to Ted, but for Narcissa it was the day Draco was born to the world. But still, both memories weren't good enough to fight the starving Dementors. Then, it hit them. Narcissa and Andromeda smiled at each other.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!"

White sparks of ferret and rabbit flew around, fighting the Dementors and knocked them off completely from the Manor, as well as levitating all of the Aurors out of the Manor. Both Narcissa and Andromeda fell to their knees, embracing each other. It was none other than the memory of them playing together when they were still in Hogwarts. A tear fell down from Narcissa's brown orbs.

"Why are you crying, Cissy?"

"I just wished Bella is still with us"

"Me too, but not with her sanity elsewhere"

They chuckled softly before looking at the young couple at the corner of the room. Hermione was still lying pale on Draco's lap, while the wizard was looking at them with a puzzled and shocked look on his face. Andromeda smiled to Narcissa. The younger sister nodded her head.

"Another trouble for you" she grinned.

"Oh yeah. Thank you" Andromeda said with sarcasm.

Narcissa laughed before taking her sister's hand.

*******
Wow.

I love Black sisters a lot and I think this chapter should be for the queens. I know they ended up splitting from each other, but I just love the fanfilm i came across the other day. Hope ya enjoy

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!