Chapter 2: Blame

'How could you Ochaco'. I thought.

The rest of that night I was crying myself to sleep. By the time I finally fell asleep my bed was wet enough to make someone think I wet myself. What made it worse was the whole night even while I was sleeping I kept seeing Ochaco having sex with Tenya one of my few friends. Little did I know I was crying In real life too tears were just streaking down my eyes.

I woke up seconds before my alarm went off, my eyes were red and puffy, my head was spinning and my emotions were...gone. 

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

My alarm started ringing, What's the point of setting an alarm if I'm going to wake up before it. Well seeing as it's 5:00 AM looks like I gotta start training, I guess

After that, I silently got up turned off my alarm, and got into some workout clothes. After that, I silently opened the door outside and began running. I was running to take my mind off of that hell. I was running to forget my pain, I was running to train my body, I was running because I was in pain because I lost the will to fight because I lost again for the sixth time in the past nearly 9 years I lost again, lost to the hell we call earth.

*Chime* *Chime* *Chime* *Chime* *Chime* *Chime* *Chime* *Chime* *Chime* *Chime*

Who could be texting me so much at this- Wait when did the sun come up and when did it get so- WAIT WHERE AM I????

I looked at my phone and it read 9:30 AM. Shit School started an hour ago shit. shit. shit. ok now to find out where I am. I opened my map app on my phone and found that I was nearly 32 miles from school. FUCK. Ok, think rationally if I use 15% I should reach school in nearly 2.5 hours that will make it 12 PM and it will be catching the tail end of Midnight-sensei's class, right before lunch at 12:15. I know I don't need it but I can't tell them that I could try 18% I  can use 75% but if I do that then they'll know somethings up so I can't do that, but, if I use 18% I'll make it back in 1 hour and 45 minutes but I will be sore, Ill go with that.

Using that I charged up to 18% and Sprint, Jump and basically flew back to school, I got there in 1hour and 35 minutes so I decided to take a quick shower in the dorms then rush to make it to the last half of midnights class. I finished my shower in 3 minutes got my uniform on then charged up to 10% and rushed to class. 

"Yo, Izuku where the heck where you," Denki asked

"Ummm I-i lost t-track of time and k-kind of ran nearly t-t-thirty t-two miles w-w-when I saw you sp-sp-spamming me so I rushed back... A-a-and, I-i-i'm s-sorry sensei for being l-late," I said sheepishly rubbing the back of my head

"It's okay Midoriya just don't do it again, WAIT YOU RAN 32 MILES IN 1 HOUR AND 40 MINUTES JUST TO MAKE SURE YOU DIDN'T MISS ANYTHING? DAMN KID HOW ARE YOU NOT OUT OF BREATH?" she exclaimed

"W-well I-I-I made i-i-it back a few minutes ago s-so I showered a-and got r-r-ready in my uniform t-t-that's why?" I replied questioning myself a bit

"Okay then... anyway class who can tell me the answer to problem 12 in your workbook? take your time and solve- Izuku?" Midnight explains

"The answer to the question is in Oxegen, Oxegeon is the compound needed to complete the formula," I state

"Good, now let's begin our lesson shall we?"

"HAI" The class responds

The day went fine after that I decided to hang out with Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki during lunch. They were great friends and ever since we rescued Eri I've been hanging out with them a lot more.