Chapter 6: The Plan

When they arrived at the Great Hall they say Rose waving at them to come sit with her. "Let's go." Lily told them. "Why my sister?" Hugo complained "I already have to live with her during the holidays, share a common room with her. Do I have to sit next to her too?" "Come on, Hugo." Lysander dragged over there.

"Hey, Rose." Lily greeted as she sat down. "Hey, Lily, Hugo, and, Lysander, right." Rose greeted back. "Yeah." "So, Rose, you told me last night you would tell me how to get out of my family's shadow." Lily reminded her. "Ok, wait." Rose stopped her. "Tell me about your first day at Hogwarts so fare."  "Well, the transfiguration teacher, Professor Nair, is kinda rude." Lily told her. "But the Flying teacher, Professor Dalton, is alright." "What do you mean, 'Professor Nair, is kinda rude' and what do you mean, Professor Dalton, is alright?"

Rose simply replied "She's always mean." "Well, she said 'Let's hope your not like your father' and had a nasty tone saying it." Explained Lily "Professor Dalton, is nice but not my favorite, Professor." "Why not?" Rose asked "Because, maybe, Neville, is better." Lily responded, quietly. "Oh, Neville." Rose had a delighted look on her face. "He's amazing at Herbology and he is so nice, I think you'll enjoy it." "Cool." Lysander looked happy. "Rose, can you tell me how you got out of your family's shadow?" Lily asked, very impatient.

"Please." "Fine." Rose gave in. "Only 2 steps. 1 if people  keep calling you ,Harry Potter's, daughter just tell tell your name is, Lily." Lily nodded. "2 maybe some people don't know your name, so try interacting with people more." "But I do int-." Rose interrupted. "No, you don't." She said simply "Yesterday you went straight up to your dormitory." "Ok, yeah, I did, sorry." Lily apologized. They are there lunch. "Well, we better go." Lysander told them, getting up. "Well, bye, sis." Hugo said. "Bye." Rose told them. "See you in the common room." Lily told her "You too." They headed for Herbology.