• Chapter 10 •

Lyle POV

I was so mad at Erik, why did he tell y/n I had a hair piece, I sat in the car and I felt someone grab me and kiss me, I opened my eyes realize it was Mia.

Y/n POV

I seen it. I walked up the Mia's side and dragged her out of the car. I pushed her on the ground and started punching and slapping anywhere I could, I felt someone trying to pull me away.

Lyle: y/n stop

Y/n: let me go you cheater

Erik picked me up off of Mia and took me to the other side of the car and hugged me.

Erik: shh just calm down

I started crying and just hugged Erik, he kept telling me it was okay and everything was fine, Lyle was too busy worrying about Mia to even car. I turned around flipped Lyle off.

Y/n: you can go date Mia and i'll stay with Erik i'm not doing this anymore

Lyle: y/n wait-

Y/n: you can get a ride from that too

Me and Erik got into the car and drove home, I didn't talk much on the way home.

Erik POV

Even tho I was happy she picked me, I know she was hurt, I grabbed her hand and smiled at her, she smiled back slightly. I felt so bad, why would Lyle be such a retard

Erik: do you wanna come over to my house

Y/n: sure

I drove us home and I had my arm wrapped around her as we walked inside, we walked up to my room and I laid her down. I went downstairs to get us some water and once I came back upstairs she was asleep, I laid beside her and kissed her on her forehead, " I love you y/n "

Y/n POV

I felt Erik kiss me on my forehead and I slowly fell asleep.

A couple hours later

I woke up with Erik still beside me but his bedroom door was open, I got up slowly making sure not to wake him. I walked downstairs and found Lyle in the living room. I went to turn around and he stopped me.

Lyle: hey y/n

Y/n: what do you want Lyle

Lyle: come sit by me

Y/n: no thanks, tell Erik that I went to get dressed for the party

I pulled out of his arms, and walked over to my house, I walked in the door and walked upstairs. I put on my dress and put on some light makeup, I curled my hair and walked back downstairs. Everyone was starting to show up, I decided to go to the backyard and find Erik, I seen him and ran towards him, He picked me up and spinned me around.

Erik: happy birthday beautiful

Y/n: well happy birthday to you too handsome

Erik: I have a surprise later

Y/n: you know I don't like surprises

Erik: you'll like this one

Me and Erik danced for awhile and I still hadn't seen Lyle. Its been about an hour, Erik left me to go up in front of everyone.

Erik: excuse me can I have everyone's attention

Y/n: what is he doing

Everyone turned to look at him

Erik: first I would like to say happy birthday to the amazing birthday girl

He winked at me through the crowd and everything clapped.

Erik: now will y/n please join me

Everyone turned to stare at me as I walked up to him, Erik looked me in my eyes

Erik: y/n, i've been in love with you ever since I laid eyes on you, when i'm around you my heart skips a beat, you make everything in my life better. you have my heart always and forever and with that.

Erik got on his knee and pulled out a ring, " not an engagement ring but a promise ring, to promise to love you and cherish you everyday, and to always put you first ". There was " aww " from the crowd.

Erik looked up at me, " y/n will you- "

There was a gunshot and screams everywhere, the sounds went muffled, I felt Erik pick me up and run, I just held onto him as we ran into his backyard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so good at cliffhangers stop ☺️