• Chapter 6 •

Y/n POV

Me,Erik, and Lyle have been going great honestly, but they always think it's a competition, I love them both equally so I don't get why they do that.

Me and Erik had a date tonight so I was getting myself ready. I had on a short red dress with some red heels, I curled my hair. I was finishing as my mom walked into my room.

y/n/m: sweetheart, Erik is here

y/n: tell him i'm coming mom

I sprayed myself in perfume and grabbed my purse and walked downstairs, Erik was finishing talking to my dad as I walked downstairs. I stood beside him and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

y/n/d: Erik i'm trusting you with my daughter, have her back by 12 or else

Erik looked scared and stuttered a little, " y-yes Mr.Taylor I will ". He shook his hand as we walked out the door. Erik opened my door for me, and closed it once I got in. I got in and started driving.

He's been quiet almost the whole drive, I grabbed his free hand and held it. He smiled at me, " I'm sorry your dad just scared me a little ".

Y/n: Erik you know my dad would never do anything to you especially with Jose being your dad.

Erik: I know that but I still want your dad to like me.

We pulled into the parking lot of a nice restaurant, Erik looked at me " i'm paying so don't even think about it " and got out of the car, he came to my side and grabbed my hand as we walked in together. We sat down and He sat beside me and ordered for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~