In gym they were going to play basketball again. They got into teams and started to play. Paris just stood near the hoop as usual. They passed her the ball, then shot and it went in. The lesson went by and there was no incidents, 5 minutes before the bell Rick blew the whistle to get their attention.

"Can you please pack up and then get ready for next class" he yelled at them.

The end of day came fast and Paris had a study date with Jake. After she was done there she headed home. When she got home there was yelling from Brayden's room it sounded like her dad and Brayden.

"I told you to do your homework and then clean up" her father said to her brother. Paris headed to her room quietly.

"I don't care I hate school" Brayden yelled back.

"Why?" Damien asked him softly. Brayden just shrugged at his dad. "Shrugging isn't an answer young man"

"You want to know why," he yelled at Damien "there's this new kid that keeps picking on me" he started to cry. Damien came up to him and hugged him tight.

"Have you told the teacher and the principal" Damien asked him.

"Yes" Brayden sniffed "but they don't do anything about it"

"If they won't do anything then stand up to him" Damien said looking into Brayden's eyes.

"I tried but he's bigger than me"

"Did you use the moves I taught you" Brayden shook his head. "Well try that"

"But it's not just him his father pulled me away when I tried to defend myself and told me not to touch his son" Brayden cried out.

"That bastard what's this kids name" Damien said between gritted teeth.

"Peter Roberts"

"Ok do your homework and then come down to help with dinner" Damien said to him and left thinking he might go and confront this boy's father tomorrow.

Paris, Brayden and Damien started dinner. By the time dinner was ready Darla was home. She was happy so must be a good sign thought Paris. "How was work mom?" Paris asked when she saw her.

"Alright" Darla said thoughtfully "Tamara stayed away from me all morning and then after lunch she said sorry"

"Really" Damien said surprised "I must've scared her too much" he laughed at the end.

"Yeah I think so too" Darla said laughing.

The dinner was full of talking and laughing between Damien and Darla. Brayden stayed quiet while Paris just ate her food in silence. It was time for bed and Paris headed to bed with Princess.

In the morning Paris woke up excited she couldn't wait to get to school today. She didn't know why she was so excited but she was. She grabbed baggy jeans with patches on them, a red boob tube and a see through black knitted sweater. A pair of red converses and gold hooped earrings. A gold watch and her yellow and white gold pandora bracelet. She left her hair down with light curls.

She headed to school while her father took Brayden to school, Brayden was mumbling the whole time they were having breakfast this morning. Her father had a big grin on his face all morning and it just creeped her out.

When Damien got to Brayden's school he walked in with Brayden. Brayden looked at his father confused. "Dad you don't have to come in"

"Well I am" his father said shrugging.

"Ok"

"Where's the father of the boy that's picking on you" Damien piped up.

"Why?" Brayden asked confused.