𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 | 𝟎𝟐

TRIGGER WARNING:
!SEXUAL ASSAULT TOWARDS THE END OF THE CHAPTER. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

"mmm." you groaned as you stretched your arms. you laid up and looked around. 'I'm at home...Iwa probably took me home.' you thought.

"oh fuck i still have my makeup and clothes on." you said, realizing you fell asleep with makeup on. you stood up and dropped your dress to the ground and grabbed a robe.

you went to the bathroom and washed your face and entered the shower. afterwards, you closed all the blinds of your house windows because the headache you had was not it.

you were only wearing a robe and sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. 'oh!' you thought. you pulled out your phone and dialed Iwaizumi. "hi cuzzo, thank you for getting me home."

"i'm glad you're safe but i didn't get you home." he said. you looked at the tv confusedly.

"if you didn't bring me home then who did? and it sure as hell wasn't Elizabeth because she isn't even here either." you replied.

"it was Oikawa." he said. shit got even more confusing for you.

"why would you let Oikawa take me home..." you said with your eyebrows furrowed.

"he was passing by and saw you two at the place. while i was on the phone with you, you almost fell on your ass but Oikawa caught you before you fell. and he took both of you home." Iwaizumi explained.

"oh...." was all you could say. "now i feel really bad." you said sheepishly. "is there a way i can thank him?"

"i'm meeting with him in a bit to have brunch. you can come along and say your thanks." Iwa said. you told him okay and went to go get ready because they were meeting in not that long.

you finished getting dressed then choose some sunglasses because you knew you would not survive the sunlight outside right now

you finished getting dressed then choose some sunglasses because you knew you would not survive the sunlight outside right now. you exited your house and got into an uber.

the Uber drove to the place you were meeting them. you entered the diner and entered the booth Iwaizumi and Oikawa was at. "if your dad saw you right now, he would kill you." Iwa said, referring to her clothes.

you rolled your eyes. "well good thing he's not here and you're not going to snitch to him." you said as you took one of Iwa's fries. "how are you both?" you looked at Oikawa. he was wearing his usual style.

 he was wearing his usual style