It made me smile seeing the actual scene I was living at the moment.  There were still times, this being one of them, where I had a hard time believing this was my life now.  As close as I felt we already were, it seemed like we continued to grow as a couple, which amazed me.  We had known each other a little under a year, yet it felt like I had always known him.  I couldn't get enough of him and it made me so happy to think he felt the same about me.

"I love you Christopher.  You can be very romantic, you know that?"

Chris chuckled, "I try."

I laid my head back down, Dodger and I using Chris as our pillow, and he hit play so we could start another Christmas tradition for ourselves.

With the time off, having all the decorations put up and the presents purchased for the most part, Chris tried to help me learn how to play the piano.  He was learning some new songs and thought it would be fun to teach me while he was trying to catch on to them.  Little did he know, it wouldn't be easy.  I didn't know how to read any kind of music, art and writing were more my thing.  I loved watching him play though so I convinced him to play while I recorded him so he could post it on his social media.  Anything he posted caught on and his fans loved it and he looked so warm and cuddly in his sweater.

It was a hit, just like I knew it would be

It was a hit, just like I knew it would be.   Of course I made sure there were no signs of me in the video, making sure I didn't make a sound or have a reflection anywhere near the phone.  We had talked briefly about when we would make another public appearance like we did on Jimmy.  Chris had made it known on that appearance that I was his girlfriend and he came with me to the children's book launch but we were getting closer to very public appearances with the new year coming.  We had our private instagrams but the guys had their public ones too where a little had been said, but not much.   Chris, Scott and Sebby had posted the pictures when we did post about each other but nothing like what is considered an official 'stepping out together' on a carpet or whatever.  Their fans voiced their opinions of me. Of course there was negative posts, but for the most part, fans seemed to enjoy how happy Chris appeared. So far, we hadn't made any other big moves to show much inside our lives yet and certainly hadn't shown that we lived together. The main reason was that we wanted to keep our private life to ourself. Even though he was in the public eye, Chris didn't owe anyone a glimpse into his personal life.

I had seen a few of the rumors and speculations, mainly because my cousin would tell me. She seemed to enjoy some of the things that would come up. Lots of breakup rumors, some marriage and proposal rumors and some actually guessed we lived together. It didn't matter much though because we promised each other to always ask before believing anything. I was still trying to get used to having a relationship that some people in the world would find interest in but here I was.

🌲🎁🌲Christmas🌲🎁🌲

I already knew what the little boxes were that Chris had wrapped and put in tiny little stockings.  They were the gifts he bought when we were in New York the weekend that we decided we were a couple and had our first kiss.  It seemed like so long ago but it is one weekend that will always remain in my heart.