Soulmates part 4

oki yes this is short but tbh i dunno what else to do lol also this is the last one

Toph's POV

Toph was in the car. She was on her way to see her idiotic soulmate, who was in the hospital. She looked mad. Like really mad. Zuko took a glance at his sister in the passenger's seat, "are you ok?" he asked.

"I'm going to slap him." she mumbled, "He is an idiot."

Zuko sighed, "You can't slap him, he is in the hospital." he pointed out. Toph shifted her position in the seat, "He is going to live right?" Zuko nodded his head, "yea.."  

" so I can slap him!"

Zuko decided not to argue with her. "Just play your music." he said. Toph grinned a little, putting on some Billie Eilish, " six feet under, I can't help but wonder if our grave was watered by the grave!" she sang along.

A couple hours later, they had made it to the town Sokka and Mai lived in. They pulled up to the hospital, and got out of the car. Toph held her brother's hand, and walked with him to the front desk.

"We are here to see Sokka." He asked the lady. "Zuko?" they heard a voice behind them. Zuko smiled, "Mai." he went up and hugged her, leaving Toph alone. She sighed and crossed her arms, "yea, sure, just leave me alone." She mumbled.

"Sokka is on floor three, I will take you to him." she said. Zuko then held Toph's hand again and they went to the elevator. It brought them up to Sokka's floor, and walked to the door.

When the door was opened, there were four other people in there. "Hey guys, this is Zuko and Toph." Mai introduced, "And that is Aang, Katara, Sokka's sister, Yue and Suki, Sokka's exs and now best friends." The ex statement didn't affect Toph in any way.

Toph stood quite. "D-do you want to talk with Sokka alone?" Katara asked Toph. She nodded, and everyone slowly left. She made her way to the bed, "H-hey Toph." Sokka smiled.

"Does your head hurt?" she asked. "Uhh.. no why?" 

She slapped his cheek, "Why would you do that?! If you knew it would hurt you, why?" she asked, her anger starting to fade. She frowned, her voice breaking a bit, "why...?"

Sokka waited a bit, "I just wanted to show you as much as I could." he whispered, "I'm sorry if I scared you at all, I didn't mean too."

Toph broke down crying. Sokka noticed, and pulled her into a hug, "im sorry, I'm sorry." He repeated. She wiped the tears away from her milky eyes, "It's fine, just promise me, you will never scare me like that again."

"I promise.."