Talk and Challange

Start from the beginning

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH)

'Winter saw this and immediately goes outside izuku's mindscape and goes REREEE on TOSHINORI'

Winter: LET'S KILL DIS HOE! *Punches toshinori* REEEEE!

Toshinori: MAMAMIYA! *falls down*
ZzzZzz

Izuku: Winter!

Winter(head): *goes inside izuku's mindscape* Yes im winter! The adorable white kitsune what may i help you?

Izuku: DON'T SPEAK SO FORMAL WHEN YOU JUST PUNCHED THE NO.1 HERO!

Winter(head): Former... Former no. 1 izuku...

Izuku: Wait... *Looks at allmight* Toshinori is it true? What's happening explain?

Toshinori: *stands up* here's the truth im planning to retire...

Izuku: ?! *Looks at allmight* why? Your still strong AFO didn't even hurt you on our fight... Why..

Toshinori: It's because i can now focus on being a good teacher for you students and also... *Shows izuku's his wound* I don't know how much i can last any longer...

Izuku: .....

Toshinori: Izuku? My boy come here..

Izuku: *hugs allmight* im sorry.. i couldn't do anything to heal it...

 i couldn't do anything to heal it

Izuku: Im so sorry... But mark my words i will find a way to make you heal... Im not letting you die... I promise it!

Toshinori: *crying* okay...

Winter(head): Izuku... It's okay

Izuku: ......

-Timeskip-(School)
'Now it's back to school again much to the displeasure of everyone'

Everyone: Goodmorning Izuku! Thanks for the.food btw!

Izuku: Oh your welcome everyone! Good morning to you guys too..

Vk: Izuku...

Izuku: Vk-sensei what is it?

Vk: Oh... It's just that nighteye has told me something and he wants to intern you

Everyone: What?!

Izuku: But i don't have a license yet.. how am i gonna go to his agency?

Nezu: *climbs on izuku's shoulder* that's why we're gonna be going tomorrow to the test facility to take the test so we'll be giving you all the free day to practice your quirks

Everyone: Hai!

'Izuku and winter quickly go to class 1-a because bakugou apparently wants to talk to him'

Bakugou: Izuku!

Izuku: Katsuki! So what do you need? Is there something wrong?

Bakugou: I need to confess this izuku... *Grips hands* i wanna fight you!

Izuku: ?! Oh a friendly ma-

Bakugou: No! Not a friendly match! I wanna fight you for real.. all seriousness.. without winter..

Izuku:Why without winter?

Bakugou: Because im outmatched? ;-;

Izuku: *smirks* bring todoroki too im not pulling any punches i want the best two students training with me

Bakugou: Alright! Here that Todoroki!

Todoroki: *pops out of the corner* Hey Naruto rip-off The names Half and Half and i wanna fight you let's go! *Stance*

Izuku: .....

Everyone: .....

Izuku: *looks at katsuki* you made him stupid being around you...

Bakugou: WHAT?! NO I DIDN'T!

Everyone: *laughing*

Izuku(head): *smile* I'll protect this society whatever happens happens but im gonna do my best...

Winter(head): im right here with you izu whatever you need to do

Izuku(head): Hai!

-jayden out