The Beginning of the End

In this AU Izuku is going to be Izumi because fem deku. She wasn't born quirkless and her father never left. Her and bakugo are still childhood friends. Im gonna start now.

Narrator

At the age of 4 Izumi was out at the park playing with bakugo and their friends while their parents were sitting on the bench talking. Everything was fine....until.

Izumi POV
I was playing with kachaan and he was showing off his new quirk " Woaaaah kachaan your quirk is amazing. Do you think mine will be as cool as yours ."

"My quirk is the best!! No one could ever come close to having one as cool as mine, but you can  try deku." As he said that he puffed out his chest and pointed at himself.

I yell excitedly " I will kachaan" and give a wide smile. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain to my head and my back and fell down "owww it hurts" soon I start screaming because the pain gets more intense. " AAHHHH HELPPPP"

Bakugo POV
As I was showing off my quirk I her a thud to the ground. I look behind me to see deku in pain she teen started screaming and passed out. I quickly picked her up and races to my mom. " HELP IZUMI PASSED OUT" as I said that auntie( Inko) comes and takes Izumi from my arms. " Is she going to be ok? Why did she pass out?

"I don't know what happened" auntie said scared.

"She was talking to me while I was facing the other way. I heard a thud and turned around and saw her on the ground, and she started screaming then passed out." I didn't know what to do I was scared for deku.

Narrator
Inko, her husband, Mitsuki, and Bakugo get in a car a drives to the hospital. When they arrived Inko went to the front desk and explained what happened. Two minutes later a doctor came and took Izumi and told everybody to go to the waiting room while he took Izumi.
2 hours later
The doctor came out.

No one's POV
"Izumi Midoriya" the doctor called out.

"Right here" Inko yelled

" Ok well then come with me" The doctor walks them to Izumi's room and just before he opens the door he explains what happened to her. " Your daughter is in great health she was only in pain because her quirk was coming in. She is asleep right now, but you can wake her up. She can be out of here today nothing serious ." He then opens the dooretting everyone in.

As the door opens everyone was shocked to see the little girl with angel wings and a devils horn.

Izumi's POV
I wake up in a room that I don't recognize I soon turn to see my family standing in a doorway looking at me weird. " Hello? Are you guys ok? What's wrong?"

"Y-you have wings" stuttered out Bakugo

" Ehhhhh? Wings?" I get up out of the bed to look in the bathroom mirror and find big angel wings on my back. " Oh my gosh I have wings and horns?" I ran back to the bed " Is this my quirk? It's so cool I have angel wings oh my gosh" I jumped up and down squealing.

" ummm doctor could you explain her quirk" my mom asks shyly.

" Sure her quirk is Angel vs devil. She can fly using her wings and her physical abilities are heightened, so she's stronger and can run faster. That's only her angel side we still don't know much about the devil side. I guess you will have to find out on your own.🤷🏼‍♂️"

" Ok thank you for your help doctor"

" No problem"

"I guess we should head home now it's been a long day say goodbye to Katsuki"

" Ok, bye kachaan I'll see you tomorrow" I smile happily.

"Bye deku"

Narrator
Both families leave and go home.

That's the end of chapter 1 sorry it's short🥲.