"Don't rush me". You said.

After an hour of eating and letting your stomach digest the food bakugou took you outside to the back of his house. The place looked like a huge field. It was very vast with huge trees.

"There's no civilians here that can get in the way so feel free to go full force, don't hold anything back". He said.

"Uh ok". You said hesitant since your not really good with close range combat.

Explosions came rushing at you giving you no chance of escape. Covering your face, you took the hits.

Everytime you tried to activate your quirk, more explosions came your way bluring your vision.

"DONT OKAY WITH ME Y/N! R U SERIOUSLY NOT GOING TO FIGHT BACK"?!! He yelled in voice where he sounded almost disappointed.

"Shut up your moving too fast-". Before you could finish, the smoke cleared and bakugou was right behind you and had set off an explosion on your back.

"Shit that hurt". You said in your head as your body collapsed on the floor.

"I haven't gotten a single hit on him, what the hell is wrong with me". You said to yourself.

"You want to know something y/n, you're annoying, you're pissing me off, acting all mysterious, like you're better than everyone, hiding your past. Get up and fight me for real. Stop messing around. What the hell even happened to you that you turned into a fake. You pretend you're happy and never show your real emotions to people. Do you not trust us? That's really pissing me off". He set off another explosion and your body slammed into a tree.

"Shut up shut up shut up". You said repeatedly under your breath.

"You weren't there, you don't know anything". You kept talking to yourself as your emotions filed your strength.

"Finally ready to fight for real"? Bakugou asked. Once he saw the look on your face he almost felt scared. His blood had chilled. Your eyes were almost glowing red with hate. You clearly weren't in control of your emotions.

He watched frozen in place as you lifted both your hands up continuously saying shut up. The wind around you guys was getting stronger, there was a small pond nearby, all it's water had flown above y/n causing her to create a huge water bubble.

"Die". She said under breath as tears started to flood her vision. That water had carried emotions she tried to bottle up from the usj.

Before bakugou could do anything, fast moving bullets of water were rushing at him. They all felt extremely hot and like rubber bullets. You shot down his knees causing him to fall, but he wasn't going to give up, letting off an explosion he blast his body towards yours and he land on top of you locking your hands down and placing his bleeding knees on your legs.

"Get off of me"! You said trying to calm down from how angry you were.

"I liked that, fight me like that again". He said, looking up you were scared you would have hurt him, then see his eyes you could've sworn his red eyes had a dancing fire in them.

Without saying a word, you shot a water geyser from a lake behind you and threw bakugou's body off you. Getting up, your emotions still weren't in check.

Getting more water from the lake you foucued, you made sure the heat was boiling and the pressure was painful. Instead of shooting small bullets you went ahead and shot the water as a giant bullet.

In panic, Bakugou almost got hit but he set off an explosion to dodge your attack.

He came out with full speed getting ready to block his next attack you were expecting an explosion. Instead your stomach was met with a painful punch to the gut. You felt thrown up, climbing up your throat. "What the f-". He wasn't done before he let go he blasted an explosion so powerful you thought you were going to die. Your eyes were starting to see black dots appear everywhere. There was a loud obnoxious ringing in your ear, and before you knew it you were passed out.