Lemon sorbets and compromises (Malleus x Fem! Reader)

Start from the beginning

/////////////////////////////////////////
Second day

It was already the evening and the games and activities for that day were over so a lonely fairy finally tried to look for his childhood friend since in today's schedule Malleus' team didn't get to compete against Y/n's.

— "Malleus!"- the called one turned around to find the girl he had been looking for the other day!

— "Y/n." - as always his tone was calm but the happiness could be read in his expression.
— "I'm sorry about yesterday." He looked down a little embarrassed. *The great Mellaus Draconia couldn't find a girl in the crowd.* His thoughts were interrupted you a voice coming from below his head.-"Mal?Mal, Mal, Mal, Mally, Mal-"
— "I hear you, I hear you." He tried to hide his giggle.
— "Finally you are laughing!" The y/h/c haired declared her little victory.

After that it was almost two hours the time they spent catching up after not seeing each other in gods know how long! And even though the girl was the one who did most of the talk, the boy's gestures were enough to prove he wished her to continue. While some people described the next captain of Solbraccio as too talkative and loud, the next Lord of the Valley of the Thorns could have heard the thousand tales and dreams she had for at very least a century... he missed her so much.
— "... I promise that was the cutest lizard I've ever seen..." she laughed. Y/n looked up to meet the green eyes that always hypnotized her.
— "Malleus..." she stopped walking and took the man by the sleeve.
He stopped and stayed in front of her looking at the hand that held his black sleeve and the eyes of the girl he would die for...
She was looking at him with blushing.
— "Y-yeah?" The blush was contagious.

— "I-"

— "Hey Captain!"
Y/n turned to look at the one who interrupted her and smirked. - "Now where are you manners Snoring King?"
Suddenly the little moment disappeared in the air along with the words Y/n was about to say.

The man with horns frowned but kept his posture.— "Good evening, Leona Kingscholar." The second born prince glared back.
- "Oh sorry your majesty I didn't see you there, maybe you should put a sign on those horns of yours for people to notice you." Malleus might be older than Leona in age but he was almost as immature as an adolescent when he wanted to.

"Hm, I might take your advice. And now that we are taking advices, how about you take that tail of yours and go back to your throne, Snoring King?"- Malleus drew a smirk in his face while Leona's fangs started showing.
— "Oookay guys.." Y/n felt the need to intrude before things escalated.
"I forgot you hate each other but Leona, Malleus is my fiancé." The 20 years old guy's jaw dropped.
"And Malleus, Leona became a friend of mine recently." Now there were two jaws dropped.

— "What? W-what do you mean by recently?" The boy with the pale skin couldn't hide his not so pleasant feeling towards this little relationship between Leona and Y/n.
— "I mean, we already knew each other since Leona is also royalty but these two years we have been talking more but I forgot he also attends this school. You know, your school is filled with super interesting people, Mal!" The girl felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness as she kept blabbering.

It was then when the next lord of the Valley of Thorns realized... Y/n was a woman, she was beautiful and she was in a school full of attractive men of all kinds... oh! and one little thing...
They are not married yet.

That thought had never crossed his mind in centuries until now.
*How could I be so blind?! In this new century Y/n can easily change me for Leona, Vil or anyone! No no no!*
Malleus' thoughts could be read on his face as he watched how suddenly his crush was talking all friendly with one of the meanest people he ever met in his short (for him) life.