Chapter 3-Leave Me Alone

Start from the beginning

There were a few gasps, and he looked like smoke was going to come out of his ears.

"If you are rude one more time,"

"Oh I forgot to tell you, I don't have goodness class until tomorrow, so rain check?" I replied, and there were some chuckles throughout the class.

"You should watch your tongue young lady," he said said, stepping over to me.

"Sorry I never had a mom to tell me to do that," I replied, raising one eye brow.

"Do not joke about those sorts of things," Cogsworth said, his features softening.

"Why? You gonna send me to the principles?" I asked, and earned another chuckle.

"Just be quiet," he said, leaving me alone again.

I went back to my doodling, until I heard he wanted us to write a Haiku poem, one of the shortest poems.

Five syllables, seven syllables, five syllables.

Starting to write one in a bottom corner that wasn't covered by doodles, I was finished rather quickly.

I see ice and snow
The cold protects me from you
Trying to burn me

Throwing my name on it, I quickly handed it in, before leaving the class a couple minutes early.

I found a note in my bag for my locker, and looked around for it.

It didn't take too long to find, and before I opened it, I decorated it with some ice, making sure this wouldn't melt.

Smirking, I threw in my books from that class, looking for the ones I would need for my next class.

"Hey, Isle girl," snapped a snotty voice, and I rolled my eyes, turning around.

"Hey spoiled brat. What's up?" I replied, giving a sickly sweet smile to Audrey.

She glared at me, her nostrils flaring.

"You can't dance anymore. Its only for royalty. Not for little nobody's," she said, and I raised my eyebrow.

"Now I ask you, why should I be scared of you?" I said, stepping closer.

Grabbing a piece of her dark hair, I ran my ice up it, the dark hair getting stiff.

Harshly pulling it, the frozen hair broke off, and I handed her the chunk.

"You will not tell me, what I can and can't do. You got that?" I replied, and she shrieked before running away.

"Did you really have to do that?" Asked Mal, starting the combo on her locker.

Putting my hand on it, I allowed a thick sheet of ice to cover it, before shutting mine and stalking away.

I can't believe they put me in the locker right next to Mal's.

That girl always got what she wanted, no matter who it hurt or affected.

She didn't care.

People like that don't just change overnight.

Not paying attention, I managed to run into someone, and glared at them when I did.

"Watch where you are going," I snapped, glaring up at the person.

It turned out to be the guard Jace, although he was in regular clothes today.

"Wow you'd almost think you weren't from around here," he teased, giving me an easy smile.

"Watch yourself soldier boy. You could get caught talking to the enemy," I said dramatically, before pulling out my schedule to look at my next class.