chapter 5 ~ plans

Start from the beginning

I open the door to the spare room, and it turns out Wilbur wasnt lying,

The bed and some of the floor is covered over with camping gear, and lots of other random things.

"How are we meant to know what to get?" Tommy asks me.

"I think I can figure it out, my parents took me camping alot when I was younger, to try and get me outside more" I answer him, walking over to the edge of the bed to study what there is.

"Okay, you're gonna sort stuff into piles and bags when I give it to you, and I'll make sure that there isnt any screws or anything like that missing" I tell Tommy, and he nods, agreeing.

It takes about an hour and a half or so to sort through everything, but we eventually get it done.

Tommy and I chat about video ideas, plus stuff we could do whilst camping, and we can hear Wilbur in the living room talking to the others.

After we're finished, me and Tommy head out to the kitchen, and I begin to make us something to eat.

"Wait, what day is it?" Tommy asks me.

"Uh, Thursday im pretty sure" I respond.

"So we're leaving tomorrow?" he says, sitting down at a chair at the table.

"Yeah, I guess" I respond with a small shrug.

"Im actually starting to look foward to this, it should be fun" Tommy smiles, before picking up his phone and coming over to sit at a chair near the kitchen island.

Im mixing the pasta with the sauce, when I hear Wilbur enter the kitchen.

"Something smells good"

"Yeah, George is making us pasta" Tommy tells him, as he comes in and sits next to Tommy.

"You didnt have to George, I couldve just ordered food" Wilbur told me, as I pulled out bowls and began spooning the pasta into them.

"I dont mind, and you guys need to get some healthy stuff into you" I observe, pushing the bowls towards the two of them.

I pull out forks and put them in the bowls.

"Thanks, im starving" Tommy grins, starting to eat.

I start pouring out some for myself, I grab myself a fork and lean against the island.

"So, what does everyone think?" I ask Wilbur, as I start eating.

He swallows a mouthful of pasta before replying to me. "Yeah, everyone can make it, they all seem really excited actually" he tells me.

"Me and George got all the camping stuff out and ready" Tommy tells Wilbur.

"Oh good, thanks guys, thats gonna save us alot of hassle from doing it in the morning" he thinks out loud, taking another mouthful of pasta.

We agreed to be up by at least 10am tomorrow, to get stuff ready and to pack for the weekend.

Wilbur also wanted to run to get food to bring with us, so that leaves me and Tommy in charge of loading up the car and getting ourselves prepared.

We're all in bed by 1am, but I cant fall asleep.

Im constantly turning over and moving at just the thought of seeing Dream tomorrow. I feel a kind of longing to see him, its almost like im missing him?

Was this boy really making me question my sexuality? I'd dated girls before, sure id looked at boys sometimes, but the never the way I looked at Dream.