You look at the photo and smiled. Am I falling for him?

You and Suna were laying down watching my hero academia. You were laying down on Suna's chest, your arms wrapped around his torso. He had his hand on your waist and other was playing with your hair.

"He's so hot" you mumbled into his chest.

"What was that?"

"Nothing"

"Come on tell meee~" he cooed into your ear. Your body tensed up as his lips brushed against your ear. What is this boy doing to me.

"I said he so hot" you say looking up to examine his face.

"Who? Me?" He asked looking back down smirking at you. He stroked his pointer finger down your cheek tucking back the loose strand behind your ear. You felt blood rising up, your cheeks turning a rosy colour. You looked away planting your face on his chest to cover up your blush. He caressed your back as he lightly chuckled at your embarrassed state. You calmed down at his gesture and turned to look at the tv.

"I was saying Dabi is hot" you murmured as he was still caressing your back.

"Mhm"

"Ye ye don't get too excited" He patted your shoulder signalling for you to look at him. You turned around your back now laying on his chest, you facing him. You hummed at him in response as he just laid there leaning on the headboard looking at you.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Can I not admire my pretty friend?"

"Uhh ok" you laughed and turned back around. Little did you know Suna had a little frown on his face.

Suna's pov:

I was still staring at her even when she turned around her back facing me. I was thinking back to what Akaashi told me when we were on our little walk. I'm not sure about her but I know I've caught hella feelings for her. The way she's always giggling at the most random things, how she gets flustered and embarrassed everytime I do something with her. It just makes me happy seeing her happy. I'm just scared that she wouldn't love me back the way I love her.

Suna got interrupted by Y/n calling for him.

2nd person:

"Sunaaa" Suna got cut off by Y/n slightly grasping his arm shaking it.

"Sorry" he muttered looking away.

"Hey what's wrong?" She asked pulling him into a hug as she straddled him.

"Nothing, I'm fine" his words were muffled as he hugged her back his face buried in her neck. She stroked the back of his head planting a kiss on his forehead. Suna's body froze as she cupped his cheeks making him look up at her. He got lost in her gaze as she gave him a reassuring smile.

"You know you can talk to me" she said skimming her thumb on my cheek.

"There's this girl"

Y/n tensed up at Suna's reply. He likes someone... Y/n shook the thoughts away and continued to listen to the boy in front of her.

"We don't know eachother so much but since we've met she's been growing on me"

The thought of Suna liking someone else hurt Y/n's heart. She could feel her eyes water up but she couldn't let that get to her right now. Not in front of the boy she's developed feelings for.

"I've caught feelings for her since she ranted to me this one night" once he said that statement he looked back up to Y/n's eyes with a sad expression. The tension was clearly visible as the two just stared at eachother.

"But I don't think she feels the same way"

Relief rushed through Y/n's body as she calmed down. She decided to give him one more kiss before getting off him and laying back down on his chest.

"I'm sure she likes you back Suna, she's a lucky one" and with that you felt your eyes getting heavy as they slowly began to close. You yawned "Goodnight Suna"

"Goodnight Y/n"

You were in a deep slumber but Suna was still awake. He was caressing your back again while he leaned his head back on the headboard. He was still thinking of the little conversation you guys had earlier. She's a lucky one? He thought about what you said before you drifted off to sleep. He decided you guys should get more closer and get to know eachother. If he asked you out then or even confessed, he got a thought of you saying you guys are moving too fast. He sighed and took his hand out you shirt ruffling his hair. He got in a more comfortable position and fell asleep soon after.

A/n: hey guys so this is a shorter chapter but it's kinda cute and sad at the same time? Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed it lol<3