Red light

Red light means stop, green light means go, yellow light means slow down.
I skipped every red light because i thought you were the green.
It was always about you if someone had a problem you'd play "my life is more traumatic" and just say everything that you've been through as if it'd help the person feel any better.
People lie for you and you still think you aren't enough half of an entire school hates someone because of you and you still think everyone hates you.
Its always you having the bigger problem its you always being in a bigger problem its always about you everything's always about you.
People always picked you over people other people and you still didn't feel the love someone would give you everything and you'd still never appreciate them.
You always want more from a person more then what a person can give you and you still want more from them you mentally drain them and make them exhausted just because you want more from someone.
Do you ever think about what the other person wants what they need.
Everyone saw the good in you when you were never innocent, the victim play, the manipulation and everything you've done just because you were jealous.
We stopped talking because you didn't care anymore when i needed you you just disappeared so now i'm disappearing from you.