Button

Every word you said was so special seeing you happy made me feel the butterflies you made me feel them when you'd do the most smallest things you made me feel something when i didn't want too, you noticed when something was wrong because you saw every side of me you saw everything about me things i never even noticed you noticed the most smallest things and the most sweetest things you noticed more then anyone would.

Your heart was like glass but you told everyone it was a stone because no one could hurt you like the way you hurt yourself you give so much to a person but you aren't sure how to give it to them so you back out and wait until they leave you so it doesn't hurt.

Why do you like the ones who put you in pain but you ignore it because you don't want anyone to see you down? Why do you always pick the ones that break your heart? Why them why do that to yourself.

You hold so much passion in your heart and hands but you never have anyone to give it too because you feel like if you tell them they'll just say "oh" so you just bottle it all up until they leave.

You want validation by them but they never give you it so you crave it so much you start give your all to everyone but no one ever gives it back. You worry about people more then a mother could worry about her child you seek for the love and validation but you haven't been able to find it.

I can't tell you because it'll change everything about us and i don't feel that with you anymore because we were meant to be friends not soul mates.

Another tragic love story that never ended well.

With each page turn do you love me or the authors more do you want them or me. We'll never know because you can't answer me you can't speak words to me you can only read the words that i speak to you.