From the begining just for the end

We went from speaking everyday every night to not speaking at all.
the messages we started with

"you make me so happy :)"
"look how pretty you are it like WOW"
"every second we're together is the best :)"
"you're so pretty and i love you so much :)"
"well, yknow what? i love you so much. Why? because you care you care for me like no one else, when i first met you. I thought you'd be a best friend but...nah i caught feelings lol and im happy i did because you are amazing :) and special to me."
"YOUR THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS"
"You are so pretty, and so caring, and i'm just so compatible with you and j love you lol..i hate when you say no you."
The last message you sent me was
"but goodnight fr this time, i love you winner :)"
1/13/20 that was the last time we talked.
We were meant to be friends and maybe we should've stayed that way.
It doesn't hurt anymore but it hurts the way we left it.
If you know this is you i'm sorry i picked them over you but just know you meant more to me then anyone else in the world you helped me with bad habits i had you helped me be active when i didn't know how to be you fixed the broken and i gave you the feelings you haven't felt in awhile we gave each other something to remember but we also gave each other a memory to be forgotten.
Maybe soul mates but better off not.