Emery

Every moment I breathe I feel you deep in my heart dancing to that song you've always loved, that song that's made you feel something when you thought every emotion was drained but i'll forever just be words, words you're reading in your head.

I know nothing about you and you know nothing about me, but i love every detail on your face i love every mark on your body i love every strain of hair you have, but yet i have no clue what you look like but i love everything about it because i know you're just perfect just like the person who broke your heart, they loved everything about you but lied the difference is I'm not anything like them because I'm words.

Do you feel numb? Because talking to you makes me feel everything i forgot i could feel.

Did someone break your heart recently because i know when you read this you wish it were them, I want you as bad as you want that person I maybe just words but you, you're just everything i need it's only been a couple seconds that we've met but i still know nothing about you but i hope as you read you fall in love with me as much as i am with you.

I've been feeling the butterflies and the scribbles in my mind because i keep thinking of you. Your soft lips, your glowing skin, your beautiful smile.

I've never felt anything like this before, i'd write a song for you and mean every single word every lyric i have to write is just for you every word i speak is for you every little thing i can give to you is just for you and only you i'd run a red light just to see you to be able to touch your skin to feel your warmth and i'd promise forever for you i'd kill everyone for you to be happy i love you more then words can describe.

I want to hold you in my arms and whisper loving words into your precious ear I want to be able to be everything you could ever want but i'll always be words but as long as you're reading i feel the love i'll never be able to give to you.

I'm envious of everyone who gets to know you, see you, hold you. I' give my everything to be with you well, you are my everything.

I daydream about your arms wrapped around me. Your arms would be the only place to keep me safe. though my
heart skips beats like i'm running a marathon, my heart, soul, and body knows this is where i'm supposed to be.

I'm an alternative reality, we lay together under the stars we find peace in each others presence, home in each others hearts. There is a void in my heart that would be filled if we could just be together. for even a moment. I would want that moment to ever end.

I love you but i know we'll never be together i can't imagine how you'll be when i'm gone.