"Phantom Troupe! Wait! How did I get here? Where is the Phantom Troupe." My mom stands up, "Let me settle you down and we can have some food. You haven't ate for while. I'll fill you in." She helps me stand up, my jello legs wiggles as I fell onto the couch. Mom sat down next to me, holding my hand.I give her a smile until I noticed warmth around my neck.

I touched my neck with my other hand to find something covering it. I look down, "What the-" My weak arms take it off and I regonize the skeleton immediately. Feitan's mask...? FEITAN'S MASK?!"WHAT THE-"

・・・

"Oh boy..." Feitan looks away as he moves his mask up a little. "Be careful dear, you aren't used to walking yet." (Y/n) struggles to stand on her own two feet, despite her mom helping, but seeing Feitan got her heart racing and the temptation to bombard him with all her love. The smile on her face was wide and she just couldn't take her eyes off of Feitan. In her hand, was the mask Feitan gave to her mom. As you can see, Kayo broke the promise of hiding it from (y/n) when she came back. ;)

"Fetain!" (Y/n) starts walking quickly towards him, though it was kind of unstable due to her soul leaving her body for 7 months. "Oh jeez..." How is Feitan supposed to respond to this? He finally finds the courage to look straight at her, but all he got was the girl he secretly missed for so long falling onto him. His arms are hung in the air, confused if they should wrap around her or smack her in the head for invading his precious space.

(Y/n)'s arm wraps around his torso, tears were emerging out of her (e/c) eyes, "Feitan! I missed you so much! I thought about you every day! I'm so happy!" She sniffs before continuing, "Did you miss me?" Feitan grunts with his eyebrows furrowing together, looking down, "...Sure... Now get off of me." She lets go of him with a pout, "You're still so mea- Woah!" Her legs wobbles, forgetting how to stand for a moment. Her head falls back and the sky spins, making her vision blurry. It then stops to where (y/n) can see the sky clearly.

"Are you trying to get a concussion too?" Feitan holds onto her arm, pulling her up. Her body falls right on him again, "N-No..." (Y/n) fumbles with her words as she stands up straight again. Feitan still holds onto her arm, looking straight at her. The clumsy girl avoids his eyes in embarrassment, "So..." (Y/n) was at loss for words because she knows with instinct, that Feitan changed a little, despite his harsh words still lives in his speech. "Still shy?" "No!" (Y/n)'s cheeks flush a little. Her mom was in the back, smiling at the scene.

"I want to talk to you... in private." Feitan finally says his thoughts. He could hear (y/n) gasps, "R-Really? Is this really Feitan?" (Y/n) pokes in the cheek, "A clone of Feitan?" With his other free hand, he smacks her poking finger, "Stop that. It's annoying." (Y/n) gives him a cheeky smile, "Totally not a clone. Anywayyysss," She holds up the mask in her hand, "Explain???" Feitan scoffs, "Phinks stole it and gave it to your mom. I would never give you my mask." (Y/n) squints her eyes in suspicion, "Hehhhh? Okay... Sure..." Feitan's face twists in annoyance,

"You're still annoying as ever." (Y/n) smiles even wider, "I know you like me!"

"No."

"Yes..."

"No."

"You wanted to talk to me in private." "I change my mind." A vein pops on her forehead, "Hey! I wanna kno- Huh-" The two hears something in the distance. A bunch of rumbling footsteps can be heard from behind Feitan. (Y/n) moves her head so she can see what's around Feitan while Feitan just turns around.

They can clearly see a dust storm coming over and callings of (y/n)'s name can be heard." Feitan grumbles, "Oh no..."

"What? What!?" (Y/n) asks him anxiously, "Is it something bad?" Feitan rolls his eyes, "Yea..."