Mistake pt 3 (Draft)

We got to the party and it was exactly what I was dreading. Loud music, loud people, dancing people, and tons of alcohol. Rose fit right in. She started dancing and singing along. I lost her in the sea of people. I looked to find anyone that I recognized. The old me started to creep out. The insecure, awkward, and nervous me. I tried to clear my head. A drunk guy ran into me.

"Baby!" He slurred and tried to embrace me. I pushed him away and made my way through the crowd.

'Why did I agree to this?' I thought. Rose was dancing with a dark-haired guy. He had shaggy, dark hair, olive skin, and chocolate brown eyes. He seemed like the quiet type. I wouldn't take him as a party goer, but he happily danced with Rose. I scanned the crowd. Jessie was talking with a tall, cedar colored hair girl. I faintly recognized her from the basketball team.

I turned around and sat down at the large dining table. Plastic red cups filled with assortments of cheap beer littered the table and ground near me. I had alcohol once in my life. I didn't hold it well. I ended up breaking up with Chris, crashing his car, and throwing up on him in the same hour. I barely remembered what happened after I threw up the first time that night.

"Ya look lonely," a voice said. It was the dark-haired boy that Rose was with. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"How could I be lonely when I'm here to talk to me?" I answered snarkily. He nodded in agreement. He pulled out a chair near me and sat. He handed me two ping pongs.

"What's this for?"
"What do you think, brainiac?" I hadn't played beer pong since that night that I got drunk. That was partially how I got drunk. Chris was playing against me and the more I drank the worse I got. That's why I broke up with him. At least I thought that was why. That's what most people told me.
He had set up the cups on each side of the table and motioned for me to get up.

I did, "The name's Asher Torsney, before you ask." He said quickly.

"Okay, so I'm guessing you know the basic rules. Right? I'll tell you anyway. You sink, I drink and the other way around. Don't let your elbow cross or you'll drink. You can swat away the ball, both of your balls in the same cup you win. All cups on one side are done, you win. Blah blah blah. Oh and the black cup has vodka. So I'd aim for that one first." He have me a dark grin.

"Ladies first," I bounced the first off the table and missed. I decided to throw the next one and it landed in a cup. He drank it. He smiled and bounced his ball into a cup. I sighed. The triangle was large. Almost twenty cups were up. And each were filled over half way. I didn't know if I could through.  He sank the other ball. The cheap beer left a disgusting taste in my mouth as I drank both cups. We continued in for over an hour. Neither of us had hit the black cup nor had both of our balls in a single cup. I was getting dizzy. Asher had hit half of my cups and I'd been getting worse as I got drunk. Asher was obviously winning and had drawn a crowd. He was skinny but seemed to be holding his alcohol much better than I was. I was ready to fall over. I lazily threw my ping pong and it hit Asher in the face. I giggled like the drunk that I was. I threw the other one and it dropped off the table.

Asher laughed as he tossed a ball. It landed into the dreaded black cup. He grinned even wider and threw the other one. It landed in the black cup again. The crowd oohed. I glared first at Asher, then the rest of the crowd.

"You know you gotta drink the rest of the cups, right?" I glared even harder and stumble while grabbing a cup. "I mean all the cups." He laughed while I downed a few on my side. I felt so tired. I grabbed the final cup, the black one on his side and drank it. My throat burned as the alcohol went down, but I refused to cough or show anymore weakness than I already had.

"Ashes ashes, die stupid ash boy!" I said while walking through the crowd. I somehow managed to stay on my feet. I was mad.

"Freakin idiot," I mumbled to no one and put my head down. Someone sat down next to me.
"Ouch! Who, me?" I looked up at him. It was Marcus. He feigned sadness.

"No, that ash guy or whatever." I said quickly. I barely understood myself. My head was so foggy. He laughed. He was drunk too.

"Why don't you like me?" He said cutely.
"Because," I widened my eyes to try to clear my head. It didn't work. "Because you're not. Not. Not. Not a nice person." I got out. He laughed again and I scowled.
"What have I done?"
"You've... you've you've you've been not nice." I said while nodding my head to emphasize it.

"I apologize for that." He leaned towards me. He moved my hair out of my face. My head was too foggy to think of anything. He kissed me.