Driver's License

" Cause you said forever
now I drive all alone past your street "

As soon as Roseanne got inside her car, she quickly took out her driver's license from her pocket— a gentle reminder of the common goal that they had, or at least used to

She took a good look at it before she decided to put it back in her pocket. She sighed before looking at herself through the rear view mirror of her car. Her bubbly aura was replaced with glossy eyes, paler skin, and lips that look lifeless.

" I look pathetic " She said to herself while she wiped the tears that were on the brim of falling down to her once puffy cheeks. She was still not over it—she doesn't even know if she'd be able to get herself back to her feet again.

After minutes of thorough contemplating, she finally decided to start her car. She was driving peacefully around Seoul not until Driver's license by Olivia Rodrigo started playing through her car's radio.

The overwhelming pain started to eat her up again as she listened to every word of the song. The song resonated through her head as if the universe wanted to be with her in her sadness.

I got my driver's license last week
Just like we always talked about
'Cause you were so excited for me
To finally drive up to your house
But today I drove through the suburbs
Crying 'cause you weren't around

She then started remembering every moment that she shared with Jungkook— the guy that she surrendered her whole life to with the promise of forever.

(ALL FLASHBACKS ARE IN ITALIC)

It was the first time that Roseanne will perform on stage as a part of the new girl group of YG Entertainment—BLACKPINK. Being the last member to be introduced, she feels all the weight of the world on her shoulders. Thoughts started to invade inside her head.

What if I'm not good enough?

What if I fail miserably?

What if I didn't pass everybody's standards?

She was practically on the verge of breaking down as she walked down the quiet halls of Inkigayo—not sensing the guy who's literally been eyeing her eversince she stepped inside the building.

She found herself in the rooftop, all alone with her thoughts. She fiddled with her fingers as her dark thoughts crept inside her head, making sure to get her piece-by-piece. Tears started to fall down on her lap, she was then surprised to see someone hand her a handkerchief. She looked up and saw Jungkook standing there with a faint smile on his face. She stood up and wiped her tears, Jungkook was amused on how agitated she was, she bowed to him and looked down.