Chapter 10: Small Scuffle

Start from the beginning

"I have no say?" I asked then both.

"No. You're a slave." They answered in unison as I rolled my eyes and averted my gaze.

Draining the blood bag, Ion flipped it into the trash can and closed the lid then walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. With his breath fanning my cheek, sending tingles down my spine, he said, "Right now, you are my submissive. During sex, figuratively, you will be my slave. But you must master how to obey as one, without question." Liam just watched as he drank up from his blood bag slowly.

"How long do you plan on keeping this going, Ion? I mean, it would have to end sometime right?" Liam asked as he tossed his blood bag in the trash can.

Resting his head on my shoulder, Ion smiled selfishly. "That all depends on how long it takes to be sure Violet can be safe from Karrack and Jonas. Even if it means having to help her open up the Fae side of herself."

"Holy shit! She's part Fae? Ion, her blood alone could fetch them millions! They are not going to just let her go so easily." Lian walked over to me and Ion and reached for my wrist. "May I?" At Ion's nod, Liam gently took me by the hand and carefully brought my wrist up to his nose. "She has a scent that reminds me of sugar cookies. My God, Violet you really are half-Fae. A royal I'd bet. Otherwise, the scent wouldn't be as strong." He looks Ion in the eyes. "You'll never get them off her back unless you kill them both."

Sighing, Ion squeezed me tightly. "I know. That's what I want to avoid. With our brother at least. Fuck Karrack, his days are numbered as it is." Tenderly, he kissed me on top of my head, making me blush.

Liam scratched his chin as he contemplated the situation. "You gotta keep her Fae side hidden. If the other vampire clans got wind..." He looked away from us both and whistled in a high to low tone. "You have too many enemies, Ion." As Ion nodded in agreement, there was a huge crash and the cracking sounds of wood.

It was the front doors, we all looked at each other. Swiftly, Ion pushed me behind him. "Keep your eyes lowered." He whispered to me.

While Liam stepped toward the main entrance to see the doors in the foyer smashed to splinters. "Ahhh...what the fuck guys... That wasn't necessary... Damn."

Ion moved toward Liam and I followed up to the doorframe. There in the white foyer stood Karrack and Jonas. I didn't see the hit coming, they moved so fast. Liam went flying across the main room to go sliding into the living room. His head hit a marble column and his body lay prone on the floor, unmoving. Karrack stepped forward toward Ion, blocking him from me. "You betraying me is one thing, but betraying your brother on his wedding day? You fucking bastard!" Jonas just stood there, silent as the grave but the hellish fury in his eyes betrayed him as his gaze raked in my half-naked body.

"You will give me my bride, brother. Or we are at war." Ion visibly flinched, and I could see the pain I was causing written all over his expression.

"Ion, I-" I tried to speak but not before Jonas had caged my arms with his own, so he could tear away at my personal collar.

Throwing a punch a Karrack that threw him onto the grand staircase, Ion approached his brother and reaching into his breast pocket, pulled out the key to my diamond and crystal collar. Carefully he unlocked it exposing Ion's bite mark. "It is not my fault you did not claim her according to our laws, Jonas. But now Violet has been, by me. Violet is mine." Jonas roared in fury and tried to land a punch to Ion's face but Ion caught his fist and held it hard. "It is over, brother. This time Karrack just didn't get what he wanted, trying to use you against me. He is the one you should be fighting with." They both turned and looked at Karrack standing by the stairs.

Karrack snarled and ran straight for me. Jonas's grip was broken but now Karrack had my arms pinned behind my back with his fist grabbing my hair from behind. I cried out in pain as he slammed my body over the edge of the center counter in the kitchen. He tore at my harness, yanking the leather free from between my legs. Hearing Ion and Jonas fighting right outside, my heart raced as I began to panic, struggling against Karrack, he moved up between my legs making an escape from him impossible. But I still tried, whimpering and crying out in pain as he raised my wrists higher. "No one's coming little bitch. If he hasn't claimed your sweet cunt too, then by our laws, you'll be mine. Just as I intended all along." I heard him work the fastenings of his pants and heard them fall to the floor. Tears streamed from my eyes making a huge puddle on the counter. Grinding his hips against mine, his rock-hard cock rubbed against the delicate flesh of me. "Ion!" I screamed just as Karrack began pushing himself inside of my virgin hole.

Ion came flying over the counter knocking Karrack right off of me and deep into the far wall counter where Karrack's neck was set at an odd angle.

As fast as he could, Ion caught me up in his arms and using his vampiric speed, took me up to his bedroom because it was nearly impossible to gain entry there. Shaking like a leaf, I cried against his chest for a few minutes before pulling back. "You should go check on Liam. By the way, what happened to Jonas?"

"He took off running. Which is good, it means he has doubts about Karrack." Smiling softly at me, he took off to check on Liam and clean up the mess, if needed.

To think, it wasn't even noon! What a day!